Darling

Jihyo has always given mom energy. I mean she's the leader of the group after all so she really takes care of the members as if they're her own kids, even the older ones. Even though Jihyo takes care of everyone, she's more fond of the youngest, Tzuyu. The young girl debuted at a young age along with not knowing korean well, so Jihyo has a very big soft spot for her.

Whenever Jihyo calls her members it's usually by their names or sometimes 'unnie' to the older members. Except Tzuyu has a different name. Even though the two aren't dating, Jihyo will always call Tzuyu darling. It's nothing sensual just more of a comfort word. And Tzuyu loves it..

Every time Jihyo calls her darling, she feels like her legs will give out any moment. Just something about the way Jihyo says it makes her feel like a mom presence, not in a weird way, but more of a comforting way. Tzuyu has always had a crush on the older girl so no matter what, every time Jihyo calls her darling, her ears get red.

Jihyo calls Tzuyu darling almost every time that whenever she says 'darling' the members know she's calling for Tzuyu. The leader will call Tzuyu darling any chance she gets.

"Darling can you pass me my phone" Jihyo asked

Tzuyu nodded shyly as her ears got red while she gave Jihyo her phone before the older girl walked away.

Even at the dorm.

"Alright unnies. I'm ready" Tzuyu said walking into the living room

The girls were having a movie night.

"You can sit here darling~" Jihyo called

Tzuyu's ears got red again as she walked over to the couch as sat next to her unnie.

"Yea darling~" Nayeon said in a voice teasing

The girls laughed as Jihyo rolled her eyes before wrapping her arms around the young girl's waist.

"Don't listen to them my darling" Jihyo whispered in Tzuyu's ear

Tzuyu's face got red hearing Jihyo say 'my darling' instead of just darling.

The girls stopped teasing as they started to movie.

Even just Jihyo calling the tall girl darling was always a word of comfort and safety.

It was 3:00 am as Tzuyu and Jihyo were asleep in their shared room. Suddenly Tzuyu shot up as she was panting heavily while her forehead had sweat. The girl had a nightmare. Tzuyu whimpered feeling scared and not safe as tears started flowing as her fear grew.

Jihyo then woke up hearing whimpering and panting. The leader quickly looked over to Tzuyu who was crying and breathing heavily. With no hesitation Jihyo quickly got out of her bed and ran to Tzuyu's.

"What's wrong darling?!" Jihyo asked

Tzuyu couldn't answer as she just held Jihyo's hand. Jihyo's eyes softened as she crawled into Tzuyu's bed before she made the young girl lay her head on her chest as they were snuggled under the blanket.

"Shhh.. it's okay darling..I'm here" Jihyo whispered as one hand caressed Tzuyu's hair while the other drew circles on her back

Tzuyu started to calm down as she snuggled deeper into Jihyo's chest as the leader smiled warmly.

"Did you have a nightmare?.." Jihyo asked softly

Tzuyu slowly nodded her head as her hands rested on Jihyo's breast. Not a grab but just where she rested them.

"Do you mind telling me what it was my darling?" Jihyo asked

Tzuyu gave in hearing the name.

"It was pitch black. E-everyone was gone...you were gone.." Tzuyu said as her voice got shaky

"You left me.." Tzuyu said as tears started again

Jihyo's heart broke as she hugged the girl tight.

"Oh Tzuyu...I would never leave you darling" Jihyo said softly before planting a kiss on Tzuyu's head

Tzuyu felt at ease feeling more comfortable in her unnie's arms.

"C-can you keep calling me d-darling.." Tzuyu asked shyly as she hide her face into the leader's neck

Jihyo's face crept a blush as she smiled.

"Of course..my darling"

Tzuyu's heart pounded every time Jihyo called her darling.

"You're doing so well darling" Jihyo said caressing Tzuyu's back

Every couple minutes Jihyo would throw 'darling' in, making Tzuyu feel safe.

"Everything is okay darling.." Jihyo said one last time as she heard soft snores from Tzuyu

Jihyo giggled before she hugged Tzuyu tighter as she soon fell asleep.