Mommy issues

The members watched as Jihyo paced back and forth in the living room. Biting her nails, checking the window every time a car passed by, and even muttering to herself.

"Ji calm down, I'm sure everything is going well" Nayeon said

"Yea, I'm sure they're just catching up and Tzuyu's having a great time with her mom" Jeongyeon added trying to comfort the anxious leader

You see, right now Tzuyu is visiting her mom for the first time in years. Tzuyu's had mommy issues since she was a kid. Her mom never gave her attention and would only use Tzuyu as her golden trophy child. Which explains why over the years the makane has grown attached to Jihyo. The leader shows a motherly figure and Tzuyu wanted that.

No matter how many times Tzuyu did something, she's felt like she always disappointed her mom, so she always tries to get validation from Jihyo. Jihyo knows the way Tzuyu sees her, how attached she is to her.

This morning Tzuyu got a call from the hospital saying her mom is terribly sick. She doesn't know how they got in contact with her but hearing this she decided to go see her mom. Having hope that she's a changed woman.

So right now Jihyo's waiting for her baby. Hoping that Tzuyu's mom comes to a realization and they have a good relationship.

"I'm just scared for her..." Jihyo spoke

"Well, she has grown attached to you" Momo said

"That's true, she's always trying to make you proud and wants to be around you" Sana added

"Yea, she even gets jealous when you show attention to the others" Mina said

Just as Jihyo was about to say something Tzuyu came through the door.

The leader immediately turned to the door, only to see a crying Tzuyu and a red mark on her cheek.

"U-unnie..." Tzuyu whispered out with a pout and puffy eyes

Jihyo's eyes softened as her heart felt heavy.

"Oh baby.."

Jihyo immediately took Tzuyu into her arms as the maknae wrapped her arms around the leader's waist while she sobbed in Jihyo's neck.

"What happened Tzuyu?.." Chaeyoung softly asked

Tzuyu tightened her arms around Jihyo.

"I-I don't w-wanna talk a-about i-it" Tzuyu said between sobs

Jihyo patted the maknae's head before trying to pull away.

"No...don't let g-go u-unnie"

"Come on. So we can talk about it in my room" Jihyo explained

Tzuyu sniffled before letting go of her unnie. Jihyo and the members looked at Tzuyu with sad eyes as the leader wiped the makane's tears, that kept flowing.

Jihyo grabbed Tzuyu by the hand and walked them to her room.

By the time Jihyo closed the door Tzuyu immediately pulled her to the bed.

"T-Tzuyu.."

The maknae made Jihyo sit on the bed as she straddled her lap. Tzuyu leaned her head on the leader's shoulder before nudging her nose into Jihyo's neck, inhaling her unnie's scent.

Jihyo decided to change their position so that she was cradling Tzuyu like a baby. Her left arm around the maknae's back and her right hand patting the young girl's bottom like a baby while Tzuyu's hands were wrapped around her neck.

"Tell me what happened my love" Jihyo spoke with a soft mother tone

"I-I went to s-see her...a-and t-then once she saw me, s-she yelled at the n-nurse to get me out of there. I-I tried to explain but
t-then she got u-up a-and..." Tzuyu tried to explain between gasped due to her crying so much

"And then what baby. What did she do"

"S-she s-slapped m-me" Tzuyu sobbed out leaning her head on Jihyo's chest with her hand clenched the leader's shirt

Jihyo felt her blood boil hearing this. How could that woman?! Who does she think she is touching my baby like that! Those thoughts ran through Jihyo's mind.

"Is that why your cheek is red" Jihyo asked bring her right hand up to cup the red skin

Tzuyu slowly nodded as she leaned more into the leader's touch.
Jihyo leaned in kissing the maknae's cheek multiple times.

"Does it feel better now?" Jihyo asked softly

Tzuyu's ears turned a red as she shook her head.

"One more kiss unnie.."

Jihyo giggle at the maknae's cuteness before pecking her cheek again.

"But...are you really okay baby?" Jihyo asked still concerned

Tzuyu sighed out before nodding against her unnie's chest.

"I'm okay mama"

Jihyo froze hearing the name fall out the maknae's mouth. Meanwhile Tzuyu's eyes widen, realizing what she said.

"I-I I'm sorry unnie" Tzuyu said panicking

Jihyo tightened her arms around Tzuyu before pecking her forehead.

"It's okay my baby. You can call me mama all you want" Jihyo whispered softly

Tzuyu's heart pounded as she smiled before snuggling closer to the leader if that was even possible.

"Really?!"

"Of course my darling" Jihyo said patting the maknae's bottom

Tzuyu smiled letting herself be comfortable in the leader's arms.

"C-can you keep babying me mama?.." Tzuyu shyly asked

"Of course I can my love!" Jihyo squealed holding the maknae closer

"Look at my baby. So sweet and innocent, she's such a good girl for mama. Huh? Aren't you sweetheart" Jihyo said as her right hand patted Tzuyu's chest

Tzuyu nodded happily as she giggled, loving how she's being treated.

"My poor baby has been through so much. You must be tired...isn't that right my little girl"

Tzuyu yawned as she hummed. Jihyo smiled softly as she switched their positions making them lay on the bed. The maknae's head rested on Jihyo's chest as the leader ran her fingers through Tzuyu's hair.

Jihyo's left hand caressed Tzuyu's hair as her right hand made circles on her back. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Jihyo's waist, falling asleep due to the older woman's movements.

Soon Jihyo heard soft snoring as she chucked before planting a kiss on the maknae's head.