One more night by Maroon 5

Tzuyu and Jihyo have this very very complicated relationship that sometimes you can't even tell if the two are together or not. In fact the two broke up 2 months ago, Jihyo was the one who broke up with Tzuyu.

The young woman was always taking control of Jihyo, gaslighting her, and in general was a big red flag making the relationship toxic. After a year of dealing with it Jihyo was done and with that she broke up with her. Except that all changed once Tzuyu kept calling and calling the woman to come over one more night. Soon enough, those nights turned into ever so often and sometimes every night.

The members see this and get frustrated whenever Jihyo agrees to stay overnight with the girl knowing that it will lead to more having Jihyo wrapped around Tzuyu's fingers.

"Tzuyu I already told you!" Jihyo shouted throwing her hands in the air

"Please baby.." Tzuyu begged caressing the woman's cheek

There she goes again.

Instantly Jihyo melted to the touch. It's like as if Tzuyu is stuck to her body no matter how many times she says no.

"Just one more night" Tzuyu asked pouting her lips

Jihyo bit her lip as she clenched her fist.

"F-fine.."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Nayeon exclaimed

"Jihyo. This is like the millionth time you've said yes" Jeongyeon said

"I know I've said it a million times but I swear. I'll stay one more night" Jihyo said

The members groaned in anger and disbelief as Tzuyu smiled as immediately dragged the older woman to her room.

As soon as the two were in the room Tzuyu locked the door as she pinned Jihyo to her door and smashed her lips onto hers.

"T-Tzuyu!.. no!" Jihyo said between kisses

Tzuyu didn't listen as she held Jihyo's neck deepening the kiss while her thumbs rubbed the woman's skin.

That made Jihyo melt inside Tzuyu's hands. It's like no matter how many times she says no her body will say yes.

Tzuyu plunged her tongue inside Jihyo's mouth as the leader gripped Tzuyu's waist.

"S-stop..!"

As much as Jihyo wants to say no...she responds to the kiss as she can feel Tzuyu smirking against her lips.

She knows this will lead to more and she knows exactly how she'll feel in the morning...

Jihyo woke up feeling the sun hit her face as she felt satisfied with last night but not realizing who it was with until she felt arms wrapped around her body.

That instant guilt rushed over her body again like always.

At this point the woman can't help it. Tzuyu is like a drug Jihyo needs and if she doesn't get it then she'll go crazy.

She knows this relationship is unhealthy and toxic but no matter what, no matter how many times she says she'll stay one more night.

It will always lead to more nights.