Fight

Tzuyu is always protective over her unnies. She was always taught to fight for herself and fight for the people you love, even if it kills you. Tzuyu would do anything in her power to make sure nobody ever hurts her unnies. Even though she's the youngest, she's the strongest.

Of course Tzuyu is protective over her unnies, but there's one member she's especially protective of. Jihyo. The leader. Jihyo had been a trainee for many years meaning she's heard everything from good to bad. She was always bashed about her weight and how she has an amazing voice but her body wasn't skinny enough. Before Jihyo would always put herself down to those comments, but now she's learned to ignore those ignorant people and it gave her motivation to be better and work hard.

Even still Jihyo gets hate comments. Those sadly will never stop. Jihyo gets that there's nothing to do to stop those jealous people and they just want attention so she doesn't get bothered by them, except Tzuyu. Tzuyu absolutely HATES whenever people have something rude to say towards the leader. If a "fan" were to say something rude or uncomfortable to Jihyo, Tzuyu would gladly put that person in their place and even go as far as getting into a fist fight with that person. Boy or girl.

The members were at a fan-sign. Everyone was having a good time as ONCE and the girls were talking to each other as if they've known each other for years. That's the unique thing about Twice, for some idols it feels like you're talking to someone famous and very top class, but with Twice it's different. Talking to them feels like they're your best friends and as if they've known you you're whole life.

The members were smiling and happy while talking to their fans. One fan was at Jihyo's seat, at first the two were talking to each other normal as they were even laughing together. Until he started asking inappropriate questions and personal questions.

"Have you ever done 'it' before?" The fan asked

"I-I uh"

"It was probably a male idol right? Who was the biggest?"

"...p-pardon?.." Jihyo asked feeling uncomfortable

"I bet I could do better" the fan said

Tzuyu was right next to them, so she heard everything. Hearing that last question got her to burst.

"What the hell did you just say?!" Tzuyu shouted jumping out from her seat

The fans, members, and staff all turned their attention to Tzuyu and the fan.

"T-Tzuyu.." Jihyo whispered

"Woahhh I don't want any problems" the fan said backing up

"Then what the fuck made you think you could ask such questions." Tzuyu said

"I have a right! Wouldn't it be nice to know if my idols are sluts or not" the fan said as he smirk

The crowed gasped as ONCE and the girls felt absolute anger towards this guy.

"..."

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU WANNA FIGHT?" Tzuyu yelled as she walked around the table

"Tzuyu!" Nayeon yelled out

"BRING IT ON BITCH!" The male said

"TZUYU NO!" Jihyo shouted seeing Tzuyu rolling her fist up

In a speed, Tzuyu punched the man in the face causing him to stumble. Everyone was scattered around as staff tried to pull the fight away. The fan tackled Tzuyu making them both on the floor.