Hot chef wife

Tzuyu and Jihyo have been married for 4 years now. Jihyo fell in love with Tzuyu the moment she saw her on Sixteen, and ever since then the married couple have been together and loving each other. When Jihyo first saw Tzuyu she thought the young girl was the most beautiful girl she's ever seen. Tzuyu had long hair, long legs, beautiful tanned skin, her tall figure, and her brown eyes. Everyone was talking about how the new trainee from Taiwan was beautiful and elegant.

Whenever Jihyo and Tzuyu go out girls and boys are always checking the young girl out. As much as Jihyo would get jealous, she was also proud and lucky. She was proud that her wife is confident about her body and lucky that she has such a beautiful wife who she gets to spend her life with.

Jihyo will always get the chance to show off her wife. Adding to Tzuyu's beauty was that she could cook. During Twice TV the girls would barely cook, the one who would cook for them was Tzuyu, except being the youngest and the baby, they girls rarely let Tzuyu cook in the kitchen by herself. Although whenever Tzuyu did get to cook, her food was always delicious, the girls would always end up eating it all.

When Tzuyu was younger she'd spent most of her time cooking with her uncle. Her parents were always working hard, so her and her uncle would cook dinner for themselves. Tzuyu would even bake little desserts or cook easy meals. From that point on, she's been an amazing cook.

—————————————————————————

Jihyo woke up feeling the sun hit her face. The older woman stretched her arm out trying to feel for Tzuyu. Jihyo then turned over feeling that Tzuyu wasn't on the bed, she got curious where she went until she heard the sound of food sizzling and pans clicking together.

Jihyo stretched her arms and legs before getting out of bed and doing her morning routine in the bathroom. Once she was done she put on one of Tzuyu's hoodies since it was cold, and then walked out to the kitchen. Jihyo was immediately hit with the smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and more. The older woman then saw her beautiful wife cooking. Jihyo walked behind Tzuyu as she wrapped her arms around her wife's waist. Tzuyu jumped a little, but calmed down smelling her wife's perfume.

"Good morning baby" Tzuyu said smiling as she flipped the eggs

"Good morning my love" Jihyo said as she snuggled into Tzuyu's neck breathing in her scent

"What you making?" Jihyo asked looking over Tzuyu's shoulder tiptoeing due to her height

"You'll see~" Tzuyu sang out before she poured the pancake batter on the pan

"Now. Sit down and wait my baby" Tzuyu said walking Jihyo to sit at the kitchen table

"Whyyy" Jihyo whined

Tzuyu giggled before sitting Jihyo down.

"I'm almost done darling" Tzuyu said before bending down kissing her wife

Jihyo melted into the kiss as she cupped Tzuyu's cheek rubbing her thumbs feeling her wife's soft skin. The young woman smiled against Jihyo's lips before pulling away.

"Love you" Tzuyu said

"Love you too" Jihyo replied

Tzuyu smiled before pecking Jihyo's lips one last time as she went back to cooking.

Jihyo was just enjoying the back figure of Tzuyu. She checked out the young woman who was wearing a sleeveless shirt that showed some of her muscle, shorts that showed off her long tanned legs, the way her hair was put up in a ponytail showing her kissable neck. Jihyo will never forget how lucky she is to spend her life with Tzuyu, she's glad that she went up to that new shy trainee from Taiwan. She's glad that she was the leader of this young girl who was new to Korea and the language. She's amazingly glad and proud that she married this girl.