Elegant & Feminine

Tzuyu and Jihyo are two very different people. Not in a bad way but in a personality way.

Tzuyu is very elegant and she's someone you would see as royalty. While Jihyo is feminine but instead of elegant she's more girly, she's someone who would be the quirky, cute, main character in a drama.

That's what makes the couple good together. Their different personalities. Tzuyu being cold and quiet to everyone but soft to her girlfriend. Jihyo being very extroverted and loves when her girlfriend gets soft for her.

The members notice this as they find it cute how Jihyo is Tzuyu's comfort place. The maknae use to never open up and always hid her feelings, but since Jihyo happened she's told everything to Jihyo.

Jihyo and Tzuyu were getting ready as the group were going to a rooftop party at a penthouse that MAMA set up for all idols. Kinda like an after party.

Tzuyu was doing her makeup as Jihyo sat next to the maknae on her phone patiently waiting for her girlfriend.

"You look so beautiful Tzu" Jihyo suddenly spoke looking at her girlfriend through the mirror

Tzuyu smiled as she turned to the leader while holding her chin.

"So are you baby" Tzuyu said smiling while she leaned in touching Jihyo's nose with her own

Jihyo giggled as Tzuyu pulled away doing her lipstick. As Tzuyu swiped the lipstick one last time she put her things away.

"Alright. You ready baby?" Tzuyu asked looking at herself in the mirror

"Yess"

Tzuyu turned to her girlfriend admiring her. Jihyo's curves, her short hair that was curled, her gummy smile, and those plump lips she loves so much.

Tzuyu smiled at her girlfriend before cupping the leader's face bringing them close together as Jihyo held Tzuyu's hips.

"You look so gorgeous my love" Tzuyu whispered before smashing her lips onto Jihyo's

Jihyo melted to the kiss as her lips moved softly against Tzuyu's. Tzuyu deepened the kiss getting addicted to Jihyo's lips as the leader smiled against her lips.

Needing air the two pulled away. Tzuyu giggled seeing her girlfriend's smudge lipstick.

"Sorry I messed up your lipstick" Tzuyu said while chuckling as her thumb rubbed off the smeared lipstick

Jihyo giggled.

"Don't worry I did too"

The two laughed before fixing their lipstick.

"I love you so much" Tzuyu said pecking Jihyo's lips

"I love you too"

Tzuyu pecked her girlfriend's lips one last time and with that they were out.