My pretty girl

One thing you wouldn't expect from Twice's savage maknae is "sweet names" I guess you could call it. The girls are always calling each other honey, babe, sweetie, almost all pet names, it's just a little fun they like to do. Everyone participates, except Tzuyu. She's not very affectionate with anything, so she just calls the girls unnie like she always has.

Even though Tzuyu doesn't like saying those names, there's one person, she makes an exception for her Jihyo unnie. Yea.. HER. Tzuyu has such a soft spot for Jihyo that the members always notice it. Besides the names babe and honey and all the other ones, she likes a different nickname. Pretty girl. Oh! Sorry I mean...My pretty girl. Tzuyu loves the way it sounds and if anyone ever called her that she'd fall on her knees.

Anytime Tzuyu sees Jihyo feeling down or just not in a good mood calling her "my pretty girl", will always get Jihyo smiling and her cheeks red.

Jihyo loves when Tzuyu call her, her pretty girl. Every time Tzuyu calls her pretty girl, she feels her heart pounding against her chest as if it's about to burst. She feels like she's in the clouds and all her problems float away. Just Tzuyu calling her, her pretty girl will make Jihyo weak in her knees.

"Hi my pretty girl~" Tzuyu said as she sat next to Jihyo on the couch

"H-hi" Jihyo giggled as her cheeks crept a blush

Tzuyu giggled at her unnie's reaction as she laid her head on Jihyo's lap looking up at her pretty girl.

"Tzuyu your pretty girl is about to faint if you keep messing with her" Jeongyeon said rolling her eyes

"Shut up Yoo" Jihyo exclaimed as her face got more red

"See what I mean" Jeongyeon said

Jihyo scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be so mean to my pretty girl unnie" Tzuyu said as she grabbed Jihyo's hand and placed it on her cheek

"My pretty girl..." Tzuyu mouthed looking up at Jihyo

Jihyo blushed as she soon caressed Tzuyu's cheek. Then the group started a show.

Even just the words my pretty girl comforts Jihyo. The way Tzuyu says it so softly and meaningful, makes Jihyo feel like nothing could go wrong when Tzuyu's around.

Jihyo was laying down in bed as she was scrolling through comments, but not just any comments... hate comments. In Sixteen, Jihyo was always bashed about her weight, so she always told herself hateful things and vowed that she would work hard. Even though she is in perfect shape and healthy, haters always have something to say. While Jihyo scrolled through the hate comments, her eyes got teary seeing that some of them were really hurtful, but there was times where she would smile cause ONCE would always comment long paragraphs or cute text animations, so Jihyo couldn't see them.

Although it still doesn't change the insecurity she's feeling..

She started to cry seeing how hurtful the comments were getting. Suddenly her door opened, Jihyo quickly turned off her phone as she wiped her tears and hid under the blanket.

"Unnie?.." Tzuyu softly called out

Tzuyu walked over to Jihyo's bed.

"I know you're not sleeping pretty girl...I heard you.." Tzuyu said

Getting caught, Jihyo came from under the covers as she sniffled.

"What's wrong my pretty girl?" Tzuyu asked as her eyes soften

"N-nothing" Jihyo said

Tzuyu softly smiled as she went under the covers with Jihyo. Tzuyu then pulled Jihyo into her arms making Jihyo snuggle into her neck. Jihyo breathed the young girl's scent feeling comfortable, Tzuyu caressed Jihyo's hair as one arm wrapped around the leader's waist.

"Now. Tell me what's wrong" Tzuyu said

"..."

"Hate comments.." Jihyo said quietly

"Oh unnie...."

"Those people are jealous and ignorant. You don't need to listen to what those haters say because they're insecure. You don't need to care about what they cause because..you're my pretty girl" Tzuyu said rubbing Jihyo's back

Jihyo felt much better being in Tzuyu's embrace as she snuggled closer into the young girl's neck.

"I'm supposed to be the unnie here you know." Jihyo said

Tzuyu giggled as she held Jihyo tightly.

"...c-can you keep calling me your pretty girl.." Jihyo asked quietly

A smile tugged on Tzuyu's lips before she held Jihyo's head keeping her close.

"Always...my pretty girl" Tzuyu whispered in Jihyo's ear

Jihyo took a deep breath before she calmed down and all her problems swept away.

"You're so perfect my pretty girl"

"My pretty girl is doing so well.."

Tzuyu would call Jihyo her pretty girl a couple times before she heard soft snores. Tzuyu giggled before she kisses Jihyo's forehead and fell asleep.