Let the light in

Everyone has a light...a special someone that becomes their light. They're always there for that person and make them feel safe.

Not Tzuyu. You would think the maknae would have a light considering her eight unnies, but no. Of course Tzuyu loves her unnie, she just doesn't feel a spark with them, the kind of spark where she could vent all her problems.

But then again, Tzuyu always hides her feelings. That's why her unnies are always worried for the maknae. She doesn't open up, she doesn't cry, she doesn't talk, she barely shows emotion, she's just...in her own world.

That's why Tzuyu's different from other maknae's. Usually the maknae is playfully and likes to mess around with their members and be cute. Tzuyu isn't like that, it's not a bad thing, she just doesn't do it.

That's why Tzuyu's been going through a lot, and nobody even knows it. All her members have someone to lean on...their own light. That's all Tzuyu wants, her own light too.

Well...actually there's this one member...

Jihyo. The leader. She's always there for Tzuyu, the young girl just doesn't notice because she's hasn't opened up yet, she hasn't opened up to let her light in.

That's all Jihyo's waiting for. For Tzuyu to turn her light on and open the door. But Tzuyu keeps her door closed.

It's hard for Jihyo seeing her precious maknae silently hurting. All she wants to do is hold the young girl and tell her everything will be okay as long as Jihyo unnie is there.

It was another day in the Twice dorm. The members were in the kitchen eating breakfast, the girls were laughing and talking. But one member is missing.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked

"Oh she's still in bed" Chaeyoung said

Jihyo got up from the table as she walked to the maknae's room. The leader opened the door seeing a sleeping Tzuyu.

Jihyo smiled softly as she sat at the edge of the bed caressing the maknae's cheek.

'My beautiful baby..'

Jihyo smiled sadly. She wants to help Tzuyu so badly, but she can't till the young girl opens up..

"Tzuyu.." Jihyo whispered

"Tzuyu-yah.." Jihyo caressed the girl's hair

Tzuyu groaned as she stretched her arms and legs before rubbing her eyes.

"Unnie?" Tzuyu yawned

Jihyo smiled at the maknae. Her hair a mess, her chapped lips, and her light pink tank top with one strap hanging off her shoulder.

"Good morning baby" Jihyo giggled

Tzuyu blushed hearing the new nickname.

"I'm not a baby unnie~" Tzuyu whined

"You're my baby~" Jihyo cooed as she brought Tzuyu into her arms like a baby

Tzuyu's ears got red by the way her unnie was holding her, especially being called Jihyo's baby.

"Yea well I'm pretty big for a baby" Tzuyu joked looking up at her unnie

Jihyo chuckled as she made Tzuyu sit right so that she was now basically sitting on her lap.

It got silent, but a comfortable silence. Jihyo's right hand resting on Tzuyu's bottom as her left hand resting on her thigh.

The two sat there enjoying the silence.