I'll smash this camera into your head

The past few days have been rough for Jihyo. There was rumors about Jihyo and Kang Daniel being together which wasn't true and along with other terrible things people are saying about the leader. She's been trying to ignore them and try to hold up to be a good leader for her group.

But it's hard. Especially with reporters following them wherever they go. It's almost impossible to be left alone for a couple seconds.

The members always comfort Jihyo, especially Tzuyu. The maknae may come off as sweet and an innocent person who could do no harm, which she is....but that personality all goes away whenever one of her members are being hurt ESPECIALLY her Jihyo unnie.

Tzuyu's been fighting the urge to cuss out any reporters who are being rude and disrespectful. Also fighting the urge to punch them in their stupid face and mouth to shut them up. Luckily she's been able to do so...but for how long?

...

"We're here, make sure to stick together and protect your leader. Ignore all these reporters" The manager said

The girls were currently at the airport. There's always fans and LOTS of reporters so the girls made sure to be extra protective of their leader.

"It's gonna be okay unnie..." Tzuyu whispered holding her unnie's hand "I'll make sure nobody hurts you"

Jihyo's heart raced as she smiled feeling comfortable and safe with Tzuyu.

As the girls got out, immediately fans crowed them but the bodyguards were there to stop them.

It was loud and lots of pushing and shoving along with screaming. Jihyo ignored everyone just focusing on Tzuyu who was holding her hand.

"Is it true you're dating Kang Daniel?!"

"Why is HE dating someone like YOU"

"Worthless leader"

Reporters inappropriate questions along with "fans" bashing her all got to her. Tears fell as she tried to cover them. It all becoming too much, Jihyo squeezed Tzuyu's hand who turned around.

As the maknae saw the leaders puffy and teary eyes her anger couldn't hold. Especially when a reporter asked something absolutely ridiculous...

"Is Kang Daniel big? I mean he is a lucky guy..."

Fans looked at the reporter with disgust as Tzuyu immediately stopped in her tracks making Jihyo bump into her back.

The members looked back seeing that someone had stopped.

"Tzuyu?" Nayeon questioned

Everything had stopped as Tzuyu walked up to the reporter who suddenly got nervous.

"What did you just say?..." Tzuyu asked looking down at the man

"I-I uh"

Tzuyu slapped the guy making his camera fall out his hands as everyone gasped.

"Y-you just slapped me!"

Tzuyu picked up the camera with one hand while her other hand held the man by his collar.

"Ask a dumbass question like that ever again or make a statement like that ever again, I'll smash this camera into your fucking head next time" Tzuyu said through her teeth before letting go of the man and handing him the broken camera

Fans were shocked at the maknae as the members were slightly proud of Tzuyu.

"That goes for anyone else who's being rude. Talk to my leader like that EVER again and I'll smash EACH and every one of your heads into the floor!" Tzuyu yelled before grabbing Jihyo's hand and continued to walk

Fans stayed quiet due to shocked and stopped following the group afraid of Tzuyu's words as the reporter's cheek was red.

...

While the group bordered the private jet Tzuyu was talking out loud about how angry she is with everyone, still holding the leader's hand.

"Like who do these people think they are?!"

"Tzuyu" Dahyun called out

"I swear! Next time I might as well shove that stupid camera up their asses!"

"Tzuyu-yah" Mina called

"Ugh this makes me so angry! I'll just sue them all!"

"Tzuyu!" Jeongyeon yelled

"No! I'll have them behind bars!"

"YAH CHOU TZUYU!" Nayeon shouted causing Tzuyu was flinch STILL holding Jihyo's hand

"WHAT?!" Tzuyu exclaimed

"We get it! You've been talking shit about them since we got in the jet" Momo said

"I'm just so frustrated! These entitled idiots need to learn a lesson" Tzuyu scoffed and once again held Jihyo's hand

"We'll work something out Tzuyu" Sana said

"Yea, but I think you should let go of unnie's hand. It's probably sweaty from how long you held it" Chaeyoung said

"No! I'll protect unnie and she'll be with me at all times" Tzuyu said as a demand "you hear me unnie?"

Jihyo nodded as Tzuyu smiled.

"Girls! Please take your seats" the manager exclaimed

The girls sat down with of course Jitzu sitting together.

...

"Uh Tzuyu..." Jihyo softly called out

"What?! What happened!? Are you okay!" Tzuyu asked panicking

"I-I'm fine!"

"Oh...well what do you need unnie?" Tzuyu asked

"D-do you mind letting go of my hand...I-I can barely feel it" Jihyo said

"S-sorry unnie!" Tzuyu immediately let go but frowned not getting to hold Jihyo's hand

"It's okay...you can hold my arm" Jihyo suggested

Tzuyu nodded happily as Jihyo scooted close with the maknae linking their arms as her hand held Jihyo's forearm.

"You can lean your head on me Jihyo unnie" Tzuyu said softly

Jihyo hummed before leaning her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, snuggling close.

"Thanks for today by the way...it means a lot..." Jihyo whispered

Tzuyu's heart raced as she smiled before suddenly kissing the top of Jihyo's head.

"Anything for you unnie..."

Jihyo's cheeks got red. She smiled, intertwining their hands together again.