Car accident

It all happened so fast.

Tzuyu was on her way to her schedule, she was in the van as the manager and her were talking and laughing having a good time as they were listening to music.

They came to a light. It turned green as they starting driving again, they didn't notice the red car speeding on the right of them.

They were still talking until Tzuyu felt something in her gut telling her to look at her right. She did and then it happened...

The red car was speeding so fast it flipped the van over as the car also flipped.

Tzuyu barely knew what was happening. Her head felt dizzy as her vision was blurry. Once her blurry vision cleared she was hit with a terrible headache but looked around to see what was happening.

There was people everywhere shocked as others were recording or stood there not knowing what to do.

Until Tzuyu noticed something off. The people were upside down..

"O-oh my god.." Tzuyu sighed out to herself

Tzuyu looked over to her left seeing their manager upside in the seat as he was either dead or unconscious.

Tzuyu started crying as everything settled in as she tried getting out of the seatbelt but it wouldn't budge.

"Fuck!" Tzuyu shouted in frustration

Tzuyu cried harder till something came to her mind.

Tzuyu looked for a phone till she found hers. It was broken but somehow still worked, she quickly dialed Jihyo.

The members were at the JYPE building as they we're waiting for Tzuyu so she could come and record her part.

"What's taking her so long" Jihyo said

Another manger that was with the others was scrolling through her phone till she came across a video that was posted exactly 2 seconds ago. Her heart almost stopped seeing the video as the person who took the video zoomed in on the passengers.

"N-no.." The manager said

The girls looked at her confused until, suddenly Jihyo got a call, she saw it was Tzuyu so she immediately picked up and put it on speaker.

"Tzuyu?! Where are you??!" Jihyo said

"U-unnie.." The young woman's voice on the other line was shaky as it was in a whisper

"Tzuyu?.. what's wrong" Nayeon asked

"IM STUCK!" Tzuyu shouted crying

"What?! What do you mean" Jeongyeon said

"I-I don't know!"

"IM UPSIDE DOWN IN THE VAN!" Tzuyu yelled hitting the door trying to get out

Jihyo's heart immediately dropped.

"W-what.." Jihyo said

"P-please help" Tzuyu cried out

Dahyun and Chaeyoung started getting scared for their friend as Momo tried comforting them.

Sana was about to speak until Jihyo cut her off.

"I'll be there right now baby! Hold on for me!" Jihyo said into the phone as she immediately started getting her stuff

"Baby?.." Nayeon said looking at the others who looked just as confused