Comforting Hands

Jihyo isn't the touchy type. That's usually Sana who is all over the members and loves physical touch but not Jihyo. Or so the members thought.

Jihyo isn't all for physical touch but for the maknae, it's different. The members always find Jihyo's hands wandering around Tzuyu's body. Either on the maknae's hips, waist, arms, thighs, even almost as close to her breast, that's how touchy Jihyo's been. And Tzuyu doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

The members were on the stage for inkigayo. They were just hanging out waiting for fans to get seated as it was only them.

The group was talking and laughing while Jihyo was getting her mic fixed. Soon Jihyo joined as she immediately placed her hands on Tzuyu's hips.

"Hi unnie" Tzuyu said recognizing the touch

"Hi!"

"They finally fixed my mic" Jihyo said

Tzuyu nodded as the members watched the leader's hands start to wander. The leader's hands went from Tzuyu's hips to her lower back then below the maknae's chest area.

"Are we sure our leader isn't gay?" Momo whispered to Jeongyeon

"Idk but if she came out I wouldn't be surprised" Jeongyeon whispered back shrugging

Jihyo and Tzuyu were alone in the dorm. The members were still finishing their schedule as the two girls ended up finishing early.

They were lying on the couch together as Tzuyu laid between the leader's legs as Jihyo's hand rested on the maknae's boob. It wasn't a grab or nothing sexual just comfort and Tzuyu knew that.

Tzuyu was reading her book as Jihyo was on her phone.

After some time they heard the door open. They continued doing their own things not bothered at all.

"U-unnie your hand" Tzuyu whispered

"What? I don't care if they see" Jihyo shrugged

"Uh why is your hand THERE" Nayeon exclaimed seeing the scene

"What? It's not doing anything" Jihyo said rolling her eyes

"Yea but it's still there" Mina said

"Yea, stop touching our precious makane" Jeongyeon said

"I'm not touching her!" Jihyo said

"Do you not care Tzuyu?" Dahyun said seeing that the tall girl was unfazed and looked comfortable

"No? It's not like Jihyo unnie is doing it for pleasure. I know it's for comfort so I let it be" Tzuyu explained

"Dang. When you put it like that it doesn't look wrong anymore" Chaeyoung said

"Whatever I guess. I'm going to bed" Mina said

And soon all the members were in their own rooms.

"You're gonna give it away you know?" Tzuyu said looking up at her girlfriend

"It's not my fault this is my comfort" Jihyo said pouting

Tzuyu giggled as she went back to reading as Jihyo then put her hand inside the maknae's shirt.

"You better not start something" Tzuyu said with strict tone

"Whyy~"

"Cause the members are here. Now you either rest your hand inside or else I'll pull away"

Jihyo pouted as her hand rested inside Tzuyu's shirt. Tzuyu grinned knowing she had an effect on her girlfriend.

The two stayed like that loving each other's comfort as Jihyo drew lines on Tzuyu's chest every now and then.