Tease (M)

Jihyo has had strong feelings towards Tzuyu since the day she met her. Everything about Tzuyu made her feel like she was taken over, just seeing Tzuyu walk while her hips swayed a little made Jihyo crazy over the young girl. And Tzuyu knows this.

Tzuyu always catches the older woman checking her out. She always finds Jihyo's eyes landing all over her body, and she loves it. She loves the addiction Jihyo has for her and that if Tzuyu wanted too, she could easily have Jihyo in her possession. Although that would take the fun out of teasing the leader. Usually when Tzuyu finds Jihyo checking her out she'll seductively pull her skirt up a little or laugh while throwing her neck back a little showing her kissable neck.

Except when Tzuyu is talking to Jihyo, the tall girl catches the older girl looking at her lips. Jihyo always finds herself looking at Tzuyu's soft, pink, plump lips. Whenever Tzuyu does catch Jihyo, she'll slyly smile while licking her lips as if their dry.

Since Tzuyu gets a joy of teasing her unnie, she decided to go a little further..

Jihyo was in her room sitting at her desk doing some work she had to do for her schedule. Jihyo was minding her business doing her work until suddenly she heard the door open. She turned around in her chair seeing Tzuyu.

"Oh hey Tzuyu" Jihyo said as she turned back around to finish her work once she knew who it was

"Hi unnie..." Tzuyu said softly as she sneakily locked the door

"Did you need somethin-" Jihyo got cut off with Tzuyu sitting on her lap

Tzuyu sat on her unnie's lap while she wrapped her arms around Jihyo's neck.

"W-what are you doing.." Jihyo asked

"Tell me unnie...do you wanna kiss me?.." Tzuyu asked against Jihyo's lips

"I-I uh"

"I'm guessing you do, right? I'm making you nervous.." Tzuyu whispered in Jihyo's ear

Jihyo let out a silent whimper as she gripped the side of Tzuyu's shirt. Tzuyu smiled with her lips parted as she pushed her and Jihyo's chest together, leaving no gap.

"How bad do you wanna kiss me unnie?" Tzuyu asked tugging Jihyo's hair

Due to the height difference Jihyo was looking up at Tzuyu while the taller girl looked down at her just a little bit.

"....Really bad.." Jihyo sighed out as her eyes looked at Tzuyu's kissable lips

Tzuyu smirked before leaning her lips closer to Jihyo's.

"Like this?" Tzuyu whispered against the leader's lips

Jihyo nodded slowly as she whined softly. Tzuyu then held Jihyo by the neck while she tilted her neck as if she was going to kiss the older woman.

"Are you sure unnie?" Tzuyu asked with her lips close to Jihyo's

"Mmhm.." Jihyo whimpered out nodding

Tzuyu then leaned in as Jihyo closed her eyes tugging on the younger woman's shirt. Just before the two's lips touched Tzuyu replaced her lips with her finger.

Jihyo whined as she looked up at Tzuyu with her big eyes.

"Will you be a good girl if I do unnie?.." Tzuyu asked tracing her thumb around Jihyo's lips