Getting ready

The members were getting ready for an after party an award show is hosting for idols and groups and everyone who attended.

Tzuyu was in the room on her phone. Her girlfriend Jihyo was still doing her makeup. The maknae was playing games on her phone but that soon got boring. She turned her phone off and looked towards her beautiful girlfriend. Tzuyu admired every feature. Jihyo perfect plump lips, her big brown eyes, her mole that's placed perfectly on her nose, the way her hair is put into a ponytail with the ends curled, everything was perfect about her.

Jihyo stopped what she was doing, feeling a pair of eyes on her.

"What?" Jihyo asked looking at Tzuyu who is in a daze

"Nothing.." Tzuyu said shrugging

"Well you're looking at me as if there's something on my face" Jihyo said chuckling

Tzuyu shook her head before getting up and pulling a chair next to her girlfriend.

"Are you dressed?" Jihyo asked putting concealer under her eyes

Tzuyu hummed a yes, still admiring Jihyo through the vanity mirror.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that" Jihyo asked raising an eyebrow

"What? I can't look at my beautiful girl?" Tzuyu teased while wrapping her arms around the leader's waist

Jihyo giggled before going back to that she was doing.

"Sit on my lap" Tzuyu said

Not having a reason to disobey Jihyo stood up from her chair and sat on Tzuyu's lap. The young woman watched as Jihyo patted her face with a makeup sponge.

After a couple minutes Jihyo was finishing it up with mascara and lipgloss.

"You look so gorgeous baby" Tzuyu said leaning her head on Jihyo's shoulder as her hands caressed the leader's thighs

"Thanks my love, you look just as beautiful" Jihyo said grabbing Tzuyu by the face and giving her a quick peck

Jihyo applied lipgloss and added little lip liner before putting everything away.

The older woman stood up as she bent forward towards the mirror and checked her hair while also fixing a couple things. Tzuyu's hands were still on her waist, clearly enjoying the sight..

"Eyes up here ma'am" Jihyo joked

Tzuyu chuckled before turning her girlfriend around, with ber hands moving to the leader's hips. She saw how the dress brought out Jihyo's perfect curves and how it tightened, bringing up her girlfriend's cleavage. Which she didn't like, but who's gonna touch her anyway?

"Damn. How did I get to lucky" Tzuyu said looking up at Jihyo

Jihyo giggled, cupping Tzuyu's face and booping her nose with her own.

"You're so cute"

Tzuyu smiled as she made Jihyo straddle her lap. The leader rested her arms on the maknae's shoulders while Tzuyu had her hands PLACED on Jihyo's bottom.

"How bout we stay here and I rip that dress off you" Tzuyu said grinning

"Mmm tempting but no" Jihyo said tilt her head to the side

"Why not~ it's not like it won't come off tonight" Tzuyu said pouting

"Then you can wait for tonight"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes in defeat.

The young one's eyes landed on her girlfriend's lips. Jihyo saw how Tzuyu looked at her lips as she leaned in connecting their lips together.