Same situation (M) pt.2

Tzuyu finished cleaning up as she nervously walked to her bedroom. She opened the door slowly to see Jihyo sitting up on her phone as if she was waiting for her.

"Oh you're done" Jihyo smiled

"Ah yes" Tzuyu grinned

"Are you sure it's ok if we share the same bed?" Tzuyu asked

"Oh of course" Jihyo said "I don't mind"

"Are you sure? Cause I can go sleep on the couch" Tzuyu said

Jihyo chuckled before pulling Tzuyu onto the bed with her.

"I'm positive" Jihyo reassured smiling

Tzuyu's ears got red as she nodded slowly.

It was an awkward silence.

"W-well I'm gonna go to sleep" Tzuyu said "Whenever you decide to sleep do you mind turning off the light"

"Oh well I was heading to sleep also" Jihyo said

The two giggled before Tzuyu turned off the lamp as the two got under the covers, backs facing each other.

'Gosh this is so nerve wracking' Tzuyu thought

'I thought something was gonna happen'

"Why am I disappointed?!" Tzuyu said quietly to herself

After a couple minutes Tzuyu wondered if Jihyo had fallen asleep. Since it was quiet she assumed the woman had already. Tzuyu was about to go to sleep until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

Tzuyu froze as she heard Jihyo groan while her arms wrapped around Tzuyu tighter.

Tzuyu figured Jihyo was asleep and doesn't even realize what's she's doing so she left the girl alone. Suddenly she felt Jihyo's hands going lower to her thighs.

Tzuyu gulped as her breath got shaky. She doesn't know what happened to the small cute girl she just met but this type of Jihyo isn't making her mad.

Jihyo caressed Tzuyu's thigh as Tzuyu tired to suppress her whimpers by covering her mouth with both her hands. Jihyo snuggled into Tzuyu's neck as Tzuyu could feel her hot breath.

"M-mmhh~" Tzuyu whimpered quietly in her hands

Jihyo smirked. She's wide awake. The girl just couldn't keep her eyes and hands off Tzuyu seeing how beautiful she is. Who knew two girls that got cheated on by the same guy would be doing this?

One of Jihyo's hand spread Tzuyu's legs a little as her other rubbed the girl's clothed core.

"A-ahh~" Tzuyu gasped as she tired keeping quiet

Jihyo continued teasing through the girl's clothed core as she started planted soft kisses on Tzuyu's neck. At this point she knew Jihyo was awake and very much aware of what she was doing.

"J-Jihyo...more~" Tzuyu whined gripping pillow case

Jihyo smirked against Tzuyu's neck as her hand slyly slipped into the woman's pajamas shorts as she slowly entered two fingers.

"O-oh my god~.." Tzuyu breathed out

Jihyo pumped her fingers inside Tzuyu as Tzuyu was moaning quietly.

"Go d-deeper~" Tzuyu moaned

Jihyo obeyed as she pumped deeper and faster making the girl cry in pleasure.

"A-ahh!~" Tzuyu moaned loudly

One hand kept pumping into Tzuyu as the held Tzuyu's hips.

Tzuyu felt her hips bucking into Jihyo's fingers as she whimpered.

"F-fuck~"

Jihyo held Tzuyu's hips as the girl bucked against Jihyo's fingers.

Jihyo thrusted deeper as Tzuyu cried out feeling her g spot.

"R-right there!" Tzuyu moaned

Jihyo went faster never stopping as Tzuyu kept moaning loudly.

"D-don't stop! Oh fuck~" Tzuyu cried out as tears came down due to the pleasure

"J-Jihyo~ I'm gonna c-come~" Tzuyu whined out

After a few pumps Tzuyu came all over the woman's fingers as Jihyo slowly pulled them out.

Tzuyu rolled over to lay on her back as she breathed heavily with her chest rising up and down while she looked into Jihyo's big eyes. Jihyo grinned as she licked the juices off her fingers making Tzuyu whine.

"You're so fucking hot" Jihyo whispered before attacking Tzuyu's lips

Tzuyu moaned into the kiss as she held Jihyo's neck. Jihyo forced her tongue into Tzuyu's mouth as she explored the woman's mouth. Soon Jihyo pulled away admiring Tzuyu's face and her plump lips.

"How could that man cheat on a girl like you?" Jihyo asked planted soft kisses on Tzuyu's chest

"I could ask the same" Tzuyu sighed out

Jihyo smiled against the woman's skin as she rubbed her thumbs on Tzuyu's waist feeling her soft skin.

"You know...you're cute" Tzuyu said

"Yea?" Jihyo asked raising an eyebrow

Tzuyu nodded as she pulled Jihyo into another passionate kiss.

"As so are you" Jihyo whispered against Tzuyu's lips

Tzuyu smiled as she never thought the woman her ex was with would end up like this...