Teacher's Pet(M)

Most kids hate school. It's boring, the work is boring, people are fake, and the teachers suck. Although that's the complete opposite for Chou Tzuyu.

Tzuyu couldn't care less about the students and those shit teachers. There's only one teacher she cares about...

Her writing teacher, Mrs.Park

The girl knows it's wrong. But it's not like it's illegal...she turned 18 last month and Mrs.Park is only 28. How bad could it possibly be? Plus, it's not like Tzuyu would feel uncomfortable.

The amount of times she's dreamed of how many things she'd let Mrs.Park to do her is crazy. Tzuyu would do anything to have her writing teacher. And it's not like she doesn't also see the way her teacher looks at her.

Oh how turned on she gets seeing Mrs.Park in her pencil skirt, her hair in a bun, the way her sleeves were buttoned up showing off her arms, and her white button up shirt that is slightly opened at the top with her cleavage sticking out. The amount of times she gets distracted is too many to count.

Tzuyu always sits in front of class to get a good look at Mrs.Park. She always looks at her teacher with her puppy eyes and all her attention on the older woman.

TZUYU pov:

The bell had rung. Finally, after a long day at school with shitty teachers, I can end it happy with my favorite teacher.

I was the first one to enter the class.

"Oh, hello Ms.Chou" Mrs.Park said shooting me her gummy smiling before looking at me up and down

"Good afternoon Mrs.Park..." I said back taking my seat, as always in the front

As I sat there, she sat there at her desk. She pushed those cute glasses up as more and more students came in.

"Alright now that everyone is here. Today you have an essay, this essay is very important being that grades are due Friday. If you complete this essay and you have a low grade then this will bring it up big time. If you already have a good grade then this will add extra points" Mrs.Park explained

I'm usually good at writing, but these past days have been rough causing my grade to fall. I've been dealing with family issues and it's been taking a toll on me.

Anyway, Mrs.Park started passing out the papers.

Once she got to me, she softly smiled as I watched her eyes move to my legs before her face grew a blush. She cleared her throat as she walked back to her desk.

I smirked in victory. I decided to wear a black skirt that stopped at my thighs and a white cropped long sleeve shirt.

"Alright everyone. You have till the end of class, get started"

JIHYO pov:

This is so wrong, but it feels right. Chou Tzuyu, she's a quiet girl but so very beautiful. All the boys and girls wanna date her and I hate that. I know it's wrong, especially since I have a fiancé...

But I can't help it. Not when she looks at me with those doe eyes. Oh god, especially that skirt she's wearing showing her beautiful long legs as it hugs her waist. Along with that cropped long sleeve that cups her boobs so perfectly.

I don't know why suddenly I'm thinking all these things about the young girl. When she was still a minor I didn't really care for her, of course she was still pretty and quiet. But I feel like I see more now...