Take care of you

Jihyo is the leader of K-pop girl group Twice. She got chosen to be the leader and she couldn't be more grateful. The members adore how much she cares for them and her hard work. She always takes care of the members, makes sure they eat, sleep, practice, and more. She's always there for her members.

Being the leader of eight chaotic girls is a part time job. Jihyo is always finding herself taking care of them. Whenever they're sick, need help with something, or even just asking 'dumb' questions, Jihyo is always there. She can't sit down and rest without someone calling her for help or whatever they need.

Since she's always watching out for the girls and taking care of them she hates getting sick. Every time someone in the dorm gets sick she'll make sure that nobody shares the same cup, she'll disinfect everything around the house, she'll even cleanse the house. With all that she can never be sick, and when she does it's hectic.

Jihyo woke up feeling the sun hitting on her face. The leader stretched until she felt hot and her throat was hurting along with her feeling more tired. Jihyo quickly got up and was hit with a headache. She slowly sat down for a little before she went to the bathroom and checked her temperature, yea she has a fever.

"Ughhh" Jihyo groaned

Jihyo took some cough medicine before she went to lay back down frustrated at herself for getting sick.

"UNNIEEEE" Chaeyoung shouted from the living room

Jihyo groaned and complained before she sniffled her nose and walked to the living wrapped up in her hoodie and pajamas pants.

"What" Jihyo answered coldly

"The TV isn't working" Chaeyoung said

Jihyo took a deep breath before she grabbed the remote out of Chaeyoung's hand and restarted the TV.

"There"

"Thanks unnie!" Chaeyoung said smiling

Jihyo was walking back to her room before Sana ran into the living almost running into Jihyo as Mina was chasing her.

"YAH GIVE ME MY PHONE" Mina shouted before she tackled Sana to the ground

"OWW! JIHYO-YAH TELL MINA TO STOP" Sana whined as Mina tried taking her phone out of Sana's hands

Jihyo cursed silently.

"Sana let go of Mina's phone now" Jihyo said

"YES I GOT IT" Mina said once she hand her phone in her hand

"Asshole" Mina said kicking Sana on the side before she walked into the living room sitting on the couch

"Owwie" Sana complained as she sat up

Just as Jihyo was finally about to lay back down Dahyun came running.

"UNNIE" Dahyun said holding Jihyo

"NAYEON UNNIE AND JEONGYEON UNNIE WERE MAKING OUT AND I WALKED IN ON THEM" Dahyun cried out

"Kim Dahyun!" Nayeon yelled running out her room

"Ok Snitch" Jeongyeon said rolling her eyes

The three were arguing as Jihyo's headache was getting worse as she was losing her patience. Just then Tzuyu came out of her room waking up due to all the chaos. Tzuyu looked around seeing everything that was happening until her gazed stopped at Jihyo.

Tzuyu fully woke up as her eyes soften seeing that the leader was clearly sick and she need rest deeply. Tzuyu walked to all the commotion before she detached Dahyun from Jihyo.