Crying mess (M!!!)

TW! This may be over top than usual so like a little warning.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There the older woman was, panting heavily, whimpering, whining, and a crying mess as she clenched around the strap.

"Fuck you look so pretty..." Tzuyu chuckled

Jihyo couldn't even talk. She was too fucked out with tear stains on her face and feeling sensitive.

Tzuyu held the leader's hips, rolling her hips slowly.

"Aa-ahh~!" Jihyo cried out

"I know baby, just hold on for me" Tzuyu spoke in her ear

The tall girl planted kisses on Jihyo's neck before picking up the pace.

"F-fuck!~ I-I...a-ahh~!"

Jihyo moaned loudly feeling Tzuyu go faster with no hesitation. Tzuyu held the woman by her waist before ramming Jihyo's hips on the strap.

"A-ahh!~ T-Tzuyu!~" Jihyo sobbed out holding the young woman by her neck

"You're taking me so well baby" Tzuyu praised before slamming her hips once again

"F-fuck! A-aaggh~"

Jihyo cried out in pleasure and overstimulation. Her head feels clouded and she feels dizzy, but it's all worth it. The older woman would do anything for Tzuyu to break her like this.

"Almost my love... can you do longer for me baby?"

Jihyo whimpered as she rolled her hips being stretched out.

"N-nngm~ y-yes..."

Tzuyu grinned as she went faster and faster. The sound of the bed creaking, Jihyo's cries and moans, Tzuyu groaning.

"O-oh fuck!~ aa-ahh~"

Jihyo was a mess, her breathing was a mess, her hair, plump lips, and she knew that she definitely won't be able to walk tomorrow.

"You're such a good girl baby..." Tzuyu whined

Jihyo whimpered as she weakly clenched around the strap.

"T-Tzuyu..."

"Hmm...are you close my love?" Tzuyu asked still pumping inside of the leader

"F-fuck!~ y-yes! Please baby~" Jihyo cried out into Tzuyu's neck

Tzuyu went faster, hitting places she didn't know she could hit.

"A-ahh!~ I-I can't!~" Jihyo sobbed feeling overwhelmed

"Hold on baby~ you're doing so well for me ma" Tzuyu praised

The tall girl connected their lips, kissing each other.

"P-please Tzuyu...ah!~ I-I'm so close.." Jihyo whimpered against Tzuyu's lips

"Let go baby...come all over me darling"

That's all Jihyo needed, she cried out with tears falling as she leaked. Tzuyu smirked in satisfaction as she gave little kisses all over Jihyo's face feeling her go lip into her arms.

"You did so good for me baby...that's my girl"

Jihyo whined feeling Tzuyu move a little. The young woman gave Jihyo time before she slowly pulled out and threw the strap on the floor.

Tzuyu admired how her girl looked. Plump lips, tear stains, heavy breath, and flushed cheeks.

"You look so pretty my girl" Tzuyu smiled kissing the woman's cheek

As Jihyo giggled she slowly pushed Tzuyu down before kissing her neck.

"Rest baby..." Tzuyu stopped her by hugging her close

"Why~...I wanna please you too" Jihyo whined

"Another day cutie"

Jihyo nodded before Tzuyu sat up with her.

"Let me fix us a bath then I'll pamper you baby"

Jihyo nodded as Tzuyu pecked her lips then went to fix a nice warm bath.

....

After a couple minutes Tzuyu came back.

"Alright, let's go baby" Tzuyu picked Jihyo up like a bride, walking them to the bathroom

The maknae settled in before holding Jihyo's hands and helping her get in. The leader's back pressed against Tzuyu's chest.

"You feel better my love" Tzuyu softly asked placing a kiss on Jihyo's shoulder

"Never better"

Jihyo snuggled more into Tzuyu with her head resting over the tall girl's shoulder.

"I love you.." Jihyo whispered

Tzuyu pecked the shorter woman on the lips once, then twice.

"I love you more"