Puppy (M)

Tzuyu was sitting on the couch waiting for Jihyo to come home. The older woman has been having a tight schedule so they've barely had time to spend with each other.

Tzuyu couldn't wait for Jihyo to get home. She's been craving for the girl's touch all day and doesn't know how long she can handle it till her girlfriend comes home.

Tzuyu just sat there on the couch waiting for Jihyo like a little puppy waiting for their owner to come home.

After a couple minutes Tzuyu heard the doorknob jiggling as she knew Jihyo was home.

"I'm home!" Jihyo shouted

Tzuyu immediately threw her arms around the older girl not even giving Jihyo time to take off her shoes.

"Hi puppy" Jihyo said rubbing her hands up and down Tzuyu's back

Tzuyu tightened her grip around the woman as she snuggled her nose into Jihyo's neck.

"Woah what's wrong?" Jihyo asked

"You took so long unnie.." Tzuyu said pulling away

Jihyo smiled softly at the young woman before pulling her in for a kiss.

Jihyo was expecting it to be a soft kiss but that went away once Tzuyu cupped her face pulling her as close as possible while deepening the kiss. Jihyo hummed against Tzuyu's lips as her hands rested at the tall girl's hips.

Without warning Tzuyu darted her tongue inside Jihyo's mouth as she explored the woman's mouth. Jihyo whimpered in the kiss before pulling away with a string of saliva.

Jihyo panted heavily as she looked into Tzuyu's eyes that were taken over by lust.

"I need you so badly right now unnie..." Tzuyu whispered in the older woman's ear

Jihyo felt like electricity shot through her body hearing how needy the young woman was for her. She smirked inside as she immediately took off her shoes and coat before she pulled Tzuyu into another deep kiss.

Tzuyu moaned into the kiss as Jihyo walked them into the room lips never leaving.

Once they got in the room Jihyo slightly pushed Tzuyu onto the bed before she started undressing.

Tzuyu breathed heavily while watching Jihyo. Her desperation grew as all she wanted was the older woman.

Jihyo went on the bed as she started kissing Tzuyu's neck. The girl gripped Jihyo's hair as the older woman began leaving marks on her neck.

"Be a good puppy for unnie and take this off baby" Jihyo whispered while tugging on Tzuyu's shirt

Tzuyu whined hearing Jihyo's words as she took off her shirt throwing it on the floor leaving her in her white bra.

Jihyo bit her lower lip before she sunk her teeth into the tall girl's skin. Tzuyu sighed out gripping Jihyo's shoulder as she sunk her nails into the woman's skin every time she teased her.

Jihyo toyed with Tzuyu's breast as the young girl let out whimpers and moans.

"U-unnie~..." Tzuyu whimpered out

Jihyo stopped at Tzuyu's lower abdomen before she looked up at the needy girl.

"Please...I want more.." Tzuyu said barely in a whisper

Jihyo grinned before going back up to look at the girl.

"Oh yea~?...tell me what you want puppy.." Jihyo said in a teasing voice