Overprotective gf

Tzuyu is never the jealous or overprotective type when it comes to dating her. Sure she can get jealous sometimes but it doesn't affect her as much. Her and Jihyo have been in a relationship for a couple months now, and not once has she ever gone completely crazy protective girlfriend mode. Only if she has to, then she'll protect Jihyo with her life.

Now on the other hand, Jihyo is the complete opposite. Jihyo hates whenever the members kiss the maknae's cheek, start being touchy with Tzuyu, when fans try flirting with her, or when some idols—that we won't name—try shooting their shot at the girl.

Of course Tzuyu is quick to turn those people down, but Jihyo can't help but be filled with jealousy.

Tzuyu is a very beautiful idol, she's known for her beauty, body, and face. So for Jihyo, having a hot attractive girlfriend is hard. But the leader will always find a way to show others that Tzuyu is hers and no one else's. 

And with Tzuyu being the baby of the group, the girls are always all over her and giving her kisses. Jihyo understands Tzuyu is the maknae but still, Jihyo will warn the members. Like that one time...

....

The members were in their practice room. They were going over their choreography for one spark. Right now they were all taking a break, some members were panting, chugging water, and laying in the floor.

"Sheesh...I'm so tired!" Dahyun exclaimed breathing heavily

"I know, I'm boutta pass out" Mina said drinking out her water bottle

Tzuyu was in the corner, covered in sweat and panting trying to catch her breath.

"Aww poor baby Tzu!" Sana exclaimed jumping up the couch before hugging her from the side

"You alright maknae?" Sana pouted

Tzuyu just nodded.

Meanwhile, Jihyo who was on the other side of the room chugging a water bottle was getting annoyed seeing Sana's hands on her girlfriend's waist.

"Our maknae just needs some kisses!" Nayeon said running towards Tzuyu and Sana

The oldest draped her arms around Tzuyu's neck. Nayeon and Sana puckered their lips, slowly and teasingly aiming for Tzuyu's cheeks.

Just as their lips were about to land...

"H-hey!"

"W-what the!"

The leader pulled them both by their shirts taking them off the maknae.

"Uh ohh" Chaeyoung murmured

Jihyo pushed the two onto the floor.

"Owwie!" Nayeon pouted rubbing her head

"Jihyo-yah!~" Sana whined rubbing her butt

Jihyo grabbed Tzuyu by the face and locked their lips. The members watched Jihyo make out with the maknae. Some were flustered and looked away, while some laughed at the two members who were pouting on the floor.

The leader pulled away with an embarrassed and panting Tzuyu.

"Keep your dirty hands off MY girlfriend" Jihyo said before grabbing Tzuyu's hand and walking them to the couch

Jeongyeon snickered before busting out laughing.

"BAHAHA! J-JIHYO THREW YOU GUYS!" Jeongyeon laughed while pointing at the two

"Yah! Shut up!" Nayeon frowned

That day the members were warned, while some learned their lesson.