Aftermath (Jihyo ver)

Jihyo was enjoying the view of the younger girl. Her whimpering, moaning, begging while her chest rises up and down as her eyes roll back and tears falling feeling Jihyo hitting her spots.

"Ughh! U-unnie~" Tzuyu moaned as she gripped the bedsheets

"Yes my love?" Jihyo asked thrusting her fingers deeper into the girl

"A-ahh~ i-i can't" Tzuyu whined arching her back

Jihyo smirked as she went faster and deeper.

"U-UNNIE~ NNGMM~"

Jihyo felt Tzuyu clenched on her fingers making Jihyo thrust deeper.

"I-I'm gonna come~" Tzuyu whined as tears came down

And after two more pumps Tzuyu came all over Jihyo's fingers as she cried out moaning Jihyo's name.

"Good job darling" Jihyo praised

Tzuyu didn't respond as she was too fucked out. To be honest the two have had 5 rounds including this one so Tzuyu was tired.

Jihyo sucked the younger's juices off her fingers before admiring her state. Chest rising up and down, tear stains, hair a mess and her plump lips.

"You okay baby? Did I do too much?" Jihyo asked getting worried

"Not at all unnie" Tzuyu responded

Jihyo smiled softly as she kissed Tzuyu on the cheek.

"I'm just tired" Tzuyu chuckled

"Alright. I'll start you a bath ok?" Jihyo said caressing Tzuyu's hair

Tzuyu nodded before Jihyo gave her a peck on the lips and went into the bathroom and started a warm bath while adding salts and lavender to help Tzuyu relax.

"Can you walk or do you need help" Jihyo asked walking back into the room

Tzuyu got up and she tried standing. Although her legs still felt a little weak. Jihyo quickly helped Tzuyu to the bathroom before helping her get into the tub.

Tzuyu signed out feeling the warm water running down her body as Jihyo poured it.

"Unnie?"

"yes baby I'm here" Jihyo said coming back into the bathroom with shampoo bottles

"Can we cuddle after this"

"Of course my love" Jihyo smiled kissing Tzuyu on the cheek

After the bath and getting Tzuyu changed they were both cuddled up on the bed. Tzuyu laying her head on Jihyo's chest with their legs tangled together as Jihyo ran her fingers through Tzuyu's soft hair.

Tzuyu felt her eyes getting heavy and before she knew it she was asleep cuddled in her unnie's arms. Jihyo giggled hearing soft snores as she kissed Tzuyu's forehead before she leaned her head on Tzuyu's and soon fell asleep.