Need help(M)

Tzuyu was sleeping peacefully. The girls had a long day of dance practice so the cute makane was drooling as her arms were under the pillow with little snores coming out. The girl was clearly in a deep sleep.

Tzuyu was sharing a room with 3 other people. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jihyo. It's actually supposed to be only Dahyun and Jihyo but Chaeyoung wouldn't stop begging to cuddle with her bro so the two rappers shared one bed as the leader slept on the bed across from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was sleeping like a baby till she felt someone tapping on her shoulder.

"Tzuyu" a voice whispered

Tzuyu groaned as her eyes were still closed.

"Tzuyu-yah"

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes as she stretched before rubbing her eyes.

"Unnie?" Tzuyu said in a husky voice still half asleep

"I-I need your help" Jihyo suddenly said

Tzuyu yawned before she rubbed her eyes again.

"With what unnie?"

Jihyo climbed into the bed with the maknae.

"Unnie needs help revealing some stress" Jihyo whispered as her hands traveled under the young girl's shirt

"W-what do you mean.." Tzuyu's breath hitched

Jihyo leaned closer as her hands roamed and caressed the maknae's waist and abs.

"Will you be a good maknae and help unnie?" Jihyo asked as her nails dragged softly on Tzuyu's skin

Tzuyu let out a whine.

"B-but I don't know how" Tzuyu spoke out

"It's okay baby...Just please me" Jihyo whispered as she placed soft kisses on Tzuyu's neck

"Can you do that for unnie?" Jihyo spoke against the maknae's skin

Tzuyu sighed out. She's never done this before, she's innocent that she's never even touched herself. Every time the members have some sort of purple reddish mark on their neck or any part of their body Tzuyu wonders why. Why some nights she can heard strange noises from the other member's bedrooms.

"Please Tzuyu.." Jihyo begged as her mouth started sucking on the tall girl's neck

"N-nggmm~ I-I'll help you u-unnie" Tzuyu said between whimpers as she tried shoving Jihyo away

Jihyo grinned before pulling the makane into a kiss.

Jihyo held Tzuyu by the neck as the tall girl held Jihyo's wrist. Jihyo roughly moved her lips against Tzuyu's.

The two made out as Jihyo swiped her tongue on Tzuyu's bottom lip. Tzuyu parted her lips as Jihyo thrusted her tongue inside the maknae's mouth.

"M-mmh~" Tzuyu moaned feeling Jihyo's tongue explore her mouth as she shut her eyes

Jihyo pulled away before sucking Tzuyu's bottom lip.

"U-unnie..." Tzuyu sighed out seeing the sight

Jihyo smirked as she bit the young girl's lip causing Tzuyu to whine before the leader pulled back.

JitzuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara