Clingy gf

Jihyo's never been a fan of physical touch. She doesn't mind it every now and then but other than that she doesn't like it.

But that changed once she met her beautiful girlfriend.

Jihyo confessed her love for the maknae Tzuyu 1 year ago. At first Tzuyu didn't even like physical touch. In videos whenever her unnies would try to hug or kiss her, she wouldn't push them away or let her unnies cling onto her.

Although ever since the two have been dating, it feels like Tzuyu can't go a day without feeling the touch of Jihyo

The girls were at a fancy restaurant celebrating their comeback. Everyone was talking or just on their phones while waiting for the food.

Jihyo was talking to Nayeon and Jeongyeon till she suddenly felt a hand on her leg. She looked down then over to her girlfriend. Tzuyu was on her phone while her hand caressed Jihyo's calf, then her fingertips would move around the leader's ankle, close to her heels.(the shoes btw)

This wasn't something Jihyo isn't use to. I mean Tzuyu can't keep her hands off the older woman. The maknae always has to have some kind of touch.

Jihyo ignored it as she just went back to her conversation.

5 minutes into her conversation Jihyo felt Tzuyu's hand run up her thigh before squeezing it. Anytime Tzuyu touches her, she gets butterflies in her stomach. Can you blame her?

The whole time Tzuyu would draw circles on her girlfriend's thigh, squeeze it, or move her hand inside her inner thigh.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" Jihyo whispers to Tzuyu who kept getting touchy by the moment

"What?" Tzuyu asked clueless

Tzuyu really was clueless.

"You keep touching me like...this" Jihyo said blushing

The maknae didn't mean for Jihyo to take it that way. She just really wanted to feel her girlfriend.

"I-I don't mean to!" Tzuyu whispered shouted

Jihyo felt bad for accusing Tzuyu of trying to do something so she let the young one be.

The whole night Tzuyu was touchy, but then again when isn't she.

It's even hard for Jihyo to do work at the house.

Jihyo was in their shared room finishing some paperwork Pd-nim needed her to do.

She was focused till a big baby came into the room.

"Babyyy~" Tzuyu called out

Jihyo smiled hearing her girlfriend.

Tzuyu saw her girlfriend at the desk as she looked over Jihyo's shoulder.

"What you doing?" Tzuyu asked wrapping her arms around Jihyo's neck

"Just some paperwork for pd-nim"

Tzuyu nodded as she nuzzled her nose into the leader's neck, breathing in her scent.

"Well...can you take a break and cuddle with me" Tzuyu asked pouting

"I would love to my darling, but I really have to finish these" Jihyo said flipping through pages

"Pleaseee unnie" Tzuyu whined as her hands crept inside her girlfriend's shirt

"Tzuyu I said not right now"

Tzuyu huffed out before an idea came.

She moved Jihyo with the chair since it was one of those chairs that had wheels on them.

"Hey! What are you-" Jihyo got cut off with Tzuyu straddling her

"You can work with me on your lap!" Tzuyu said wrapping her arms around Jihyo's neck

"Tzuyu."

The young woman ignored Jihyo as she pecked her lips then hugged her tightly.

Jihyo sighed out secretly loving this position as she went back to work. Her girlfriend snuggled close to her as she finished the paperwork.

Every now and then Tzuyu would leave little kisses on Jihyo's neck but nothing more. They were for comfort.

The whole time, Tzuyu held tightly onto Jihyo giving her kisses every now and then.