Beg me to stop (M!!)

"A-ahhh~! F-fuck!" The younger woman cried out feeling the older woman eat her out

"You taste so sweet baby..." The older woman spoke gripping the younger woman's thick thighs

The older woman sunk her tongue deep into the younger woman's folds wanting to make her cry in pleasure.

"Nn-nngmm~ J-Jihyo...f-faster~" the younger woman whimpered out gripping Jihyo's hair

Jihyo thrusted her tongue faster to get the young woman worked up, before pulling away.

"W-wha....why'd you stop!" The young woman said sexually frustrated

Jihyo grinned before slamming her lips onto the young woman's lips, shutting her up.

"You were acting so big and said you didn't want me? What happened Tzuyu?" Jihyo teased

Tzuyu looked up at the woman, aroused and frustrated.

"I don't need anything." Tzuyu gritted through her teeth

Jihyo smirked before plunging her fingers into the young woman.

"A-aaghh!~" Tzuyu cried out

"Are you sure baby?" Jihyo asked feeling Tzuyu clenched on her fingers

"F-fuck please Jihyo..." Tzuyu started to beg

Jihyo pulled out once again just to tease the tall woman.

"I thought you didn't need me"

"P-please...I-I do, I-I need all of you..."

The woman begged for all of Jihyo to be inside her.

The older woman smirked before going down on Tzuyu. Her head between Tzuyu's legs as she spread them more wide for her.

"I'll give you so good head that you'll be begging me to stop"

The made Tzuyu throb as she moaned hearing the way Jihyo talked to her. The older woman started kissing Tzuyu's inner thigh before leaving a mark.

"J-Jihyo~" Tzuyu whined gripping the sheets

"Look at me."

Jihyo's tongue was soon buried into the woman.

"A-ahh~!" The tall woman moaned out throwing her head back feeling Jihyo's tongue

"F-fuck Ji~"

The older woman ate Tzuyu out making sure to pleasure the girl so much that she'll be sobbing.

Jihyo slide her tongue up and down Tzuyu's folds before sucking her out.

"O-oh god~" Tzuyu cried out arching her back

"More Ji..."

Jihyo continued her tongue movements as she brought her hand up, rubbing her thumb against the young woman's clit.

"H-holy fuck!~" Tzuyu's eyes rolled back feeling so good

Jihyo's movements got more rough, sucking and licking the girl.

"J-Jihyo! I-I~"

The older woman gripped Tzuyu's thighs. The woman underneath couldn't even see anymore, the way Jihyo was rough and took her time made her wanna cum on the spot and how beautiful Jihyo looked between her legs made Tzuyu more wet.