Red lights (M)

Tzuyu isn't the bold type. Whenever Jihyo holds her hand or kisses her, she immediately blushes and becomes shy. Even when Jihyo compliments her, she melts.

Tzuyu isn't the type to go in for the kiss, Jihyo does that. Tzuyu could be on her phone and Jihyo would come in her room, kiss her on the lips, then cuddle with her. And Tzuyu would be confused, but butterflies would be in her stomach.

Tzuyu is shy even in bed. Jihyo always tops cause it makes Tzuyu feel comfortable. Usually Jihyo will seduce Tzuyu to get her a lil horny then it will lead to more.

Not this time

The members were gone. It was only Jihyo and Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was in her room while Jihyo was in the living room. Tzuyu turned her lights to red as she played very seductive music. She walked into the living room seeing Jihyo reading her book.

"Oh hi baby" Jihyo said noticing the presence

Tzuyu wasted no time as she took the book out of Jihyo's hand before she smashed her lips onto hers.

"T-Tzuyu!" Jihyo exclaimed between the kiss

Tzuyu plunged her tongue into the leader's mouth as she firmly held Jihyo's neck. Jihyo wasn't mad mostly confused but definitely enjoying this kind of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu pulled away as a trail of saliva connected.

"W-what was that for?.." Jihyo panted

"Tonight...I'll wreck you" Tzuyu whispered

Tzuyu started kissing Jihyo's neck as Jihyo moaned feeling more wet due to how Tzuyu is dominating her.

"God. I'll make sure you can't walk" Tzuyu whispered before sucking Jihyo's pulse point

"T-Tzuyu~..." Jihyo whined as her hands tangled in Tzuyu's hair

Tzuyu pulled away from Jihyo's neck as she picked her up bringing her to the room.

Tzuyu closed the door with her leg as she placed Jihyo who was panting heavily, onto the bed. Tzuyu undressed slowly seducing the older woman as Jihyo watched craving for the young woman. The red lights made Tzuyu's tall figure and body look like a beautiful shadow.

Tzuyu went on top of Jihyo as she smashed her lips on hers. Tzuyu's tongue explored Jihyo's mouth as their hands intertwined while Tzuyu grips the leader's hand pushing them into the bed. Tzuyu pulls away with a string of saliva as she starts kissing Jihyo's neck.

"Tzuyu..." Jihyo sighs out as she hold Tzuyu's waist

Tzuyu sucks Jihyo's neck leaving marks before she tugs on Jihyo's shirt. Tzuyu pulls Jihyo's shirt off throwing it somewhere on the floor before she dives for Jihyo's chest.

Tzuyu's knee is between Jihyo's legs as she adds pressure to the leader's core while she leaves marks on Jihyo's chest.

"A-ahh!~" Jihyo moans feeling Tzuyu's knee against her core

Tzuyu trailed kiss from Jihyo's chest to her stomach. She planted kisses and marks while she hold Jihyo's waist.

"N-nggnn~" Jihyo whimpers feeling Tzuyu going lower as she tugs on her hair

Tzuyu then placed herself between the older woman's legs as she made eye contact with Jihyo the entire time while she took off her shorts.

"Fuck...you're so beautiful unnie.." Tzuyu whispered looking into Jihyo's eyes as she started kissing Jihyo's inner thigh

Jihyo whined at Tzuyu's compliment as her breath got heavier seeing the way Tzuyu looked at her and how she teased her.

Tzuyu kissed Jihyo's inner thigh as she licked close to her core to tease the leader.

"T-Tzuyu...please~" Jihyo begged tugging Tzuyu's hair

"Be patient darling" Tzuyu said against Jihyo's thigh

Tzuyu continued teasing Jihyo until she went back up to the leader.

"W-what are you doing?" Jihyo sighed out

Tzuyu didn't say anything as she kissed Jihyo roughly while she slyly slipped her hand into the woman's underwear. Tzuyu plunged two fingers inside Jihyo.

"O-oh my god~" Jihyo gasped feeling Tzuyu's long slender fingers

Tzuyu pumped inside Jihyo while she kissed Jihyo's neck.

Jihyo moaned as her hands tangled in the young woman's hair.

"F-fuck...faster~" Jihyo whimpered

Tzuyu smirked against Jihyo's neck as she sped up.

"Fuck!~" Jihyo moaned loudly as her hips started rocking against Tzuyu's fingers

Tzuyu pulled away to see Jihyo's expression. Moaning loudly as she sweats while begging for more.

"Tzuyu p-please~..." Jihyo whined

Tzuyu grinned before adding another finger.

"O-OH FUCK!~" Jihyo moaned as the back of her hand covered her mouth

Tzuyu pumped deeper and faster going rough as she admired the leader's state. The red lights made Jihyo look more hot making Tzuyu never wanting to stop.

"D-don't stop" Jihyo begged feeling Tzuyu go faster

Tzuyu pumped deeper as Jihyo could feel her g spot.

"A-AHH~"

"R-right there~" Jihyo moaned

Tzuyu went deeper and faster.

Jihyo's hand gripped the bedsheets as she bit her other hand crying out in pleasure.

"Get your fucking hand away." Tzuyu pulled Jihyo's hand away pinning it to the bed

"Look at me while I tear you apart.." Tzuyu whispered in Jihyo's ear before pumping her fingers deep

"T-TZUYU!~" Jihyo moaned her name loudly feeling her close

Jihyo looked at Tzuyu as she demanded. This was a different side of Tzuyu, her doe eyes were no longer there as it's filled with lust.

"O-oh my fucking g-god~ don't stop" Jihyo whined rocking her hips against Tzuyu's fingers

Tzuyu went deeper as Jihyo cried out moaning feeling her orgasm.

"T-Tzuyu.. I'm gonna c-cum~.." Jihyo whimpered

After a few thrust Jihyo came all over Tzuyu's fingers. Tzuyu pulled out of Jihyo as she licked the juices off her fingers looking into Jihyo's big tired eyes.

Jihyo panted as her chest rises up and down while she whined seeing Tzuyu's action.

"Y-you're so hot" Jihyo breathed

Tzuyu chuckled before laying on Jihyo's chest.

"You too babe" Tzuyu said kissing Jihyo's chest before she rubbed her thumbs against Jihyo's soft skin

"You should do that more often.." Jihyo said

Tzuyu giggled as she planted soft kisses on Jihyo's neck.

"But you like me being a golden retriever girlfriend" Tzuyu said looking up at Jihyo

"Gosh you're cute" Jihyo said kissing the top of Tzuyu's nose

Tzuyu smiled before laying her head under Jihyo's chin.

Tzuyu sighed deeply as she cuddled up with her girlfriend. Jihyo smiled as she wrapped her arms around Tzuyu as they both fell asleep.