Kiss me unnie

Tzuyu has always hated affection. Every time her unnies would hug or try to kiss her, she'd always pull away. Although there would be times where she would just let them cling onto her, of course she still loves her unnies, she just doesn't like physical touch.

Except once Tzuyu found out about Jihyo's feelings for her it felt like something turned on inside of her. The young girl's feelings for Jihyo were hard and real, she just didn't wanna admit it to herself. That all changed once Jihyo asked Tzuyu to be her girlfriend, and ever since then Tzuyu has changed.

Ever since Jihyo and the girl have been together, Tzuyu's extra clingy to Jihyo. Before she didn't cling onto anyone, including Jihyo, but now for the older girl it's a whole different story.

Jihyo could be reading a book in the living and here comes Tzuyu snuggling into her like a cuddly cat.

"T-Tzuyu what are you doing?" Jihyo asked feeling Tzuyu crawl under her arms

Tzuyu didn't respond as she laid her head on Jihyo's chest as her arms wrapped around the leader's waist.

"I missed you unnie" Tzuyu said

"Missed me? I've been in the dorm all day my love?" Jihyo said

"Yea but you've been reading your book and not giving me attention" Tzuyu whined as she pouted

Jihyo giggled as she put her book down and cuddled with her clingy girlfriend.

Besides being clingy, Tzuyu loves kisses. Jihyo will always kiss Tzuyu in the morning, whenever she's leaving, or whenever she comes home. Jihyo basically is always giving Tzuyu kisses, and the young girl loves it. That's why she whines whenever Jihyo forgets her kiss.

Tzuyu woke up as she didn't feel Jihyo in the bed. Soon Jihyo came into the room from the bathroom as she giggled looking at her golden retriever like girlfriend.

"Good morning my dear" Jihyo said

Tzuyu frowned her eyebrows as she pouted.

"What's wrong?" Jihyo asked sitting on the edge of the bed facing Tzuyu

"You didn't wake me up for my morning kiss!" Tzuyu complained

"You looked so peaceful baby. I didn't wanna wake you" Jihyo said

"Kiss me unnieee" Tzuyu whined pouting her lips

Jihyo giggled before smashing her lips onto the young girl's lip. Tzuyu melted feeling the older girl's soft and plump lips moving with hers as she grabbed Jihyo by the collar of her shirt, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

Jihyo smiled against the kiss as she cupped Tzuyu's cheeks with her thumbs caressing her skin. Needing air, the two pulled away.

"Thanks baby!" Tzuyu said smiling

Jihyo jokingly rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's baby like action.

Even if the members are around she'll whine about not getting her kisses from Jihyo. Tzuyu couldn't care less about what her members think as long as she gets her kisses from Jihyo.

The girls were all in the living while the couple sat on the small couch. The members were just doing their own thing. Jihyo had a lip mask on, her friend recommended it so she wanted to try it, meaning Tzuyu couldn't get her kiss.

"Unnie~" Tzuyu called out

Jihyo hummed as she looked towards the young girl.

"Kiss me" Tzuyu said smiling

"Aw I'm sorry Tzuyu, I can't" Jihyo responded

"What- why?"

"I have a lip mask on" Jihyo said

"But I want a kiss" Tzuyu said leaning her head on Jihyo's shoulder

"Sorry baby"

"Unnie~ kiss me unnie~" Tzuyu whined

"Jihyo-yah. Kiss your childish girlfriend" Nayeon said

Tzuyu smiled before she grabbed Jihyo's cheeks smashing her lips onto hers. Jihyo melted into the kiss tasting Tzuyu's cherry lips. The older girl gripped Tzuyu's shirt wanting to deepen the kiss.

"Later unnie.." Tzuyu whispered pulling away from Jihyo

"God I'm so single" Chaeyoung whispered to herself causing Dahyun and Jeongyeon who were next to her chuckle

Tzuyu got up from the couch before she motioned her fingers for Jihyo to follow her as the young girl walked into the room. Jihyo quickly shot up from the couch as she walked to the bedroom with Tzuyu.

"We better get noise canceling headphones" Momo said hearing the door shut and the lock turning