Mystery girl

Jihyo finds Tzuyu interesting during SIXTEEN
...................................................................

"Jihyo! Did you hear about the new trainee" Jeongyeon said walking towards Jihyo

"There's a new trainee?" Jihyo said

"Yea. Everyone says she looks mean and cold but very very beautiful" Nayeon added

"Oh cool I guess" Jihyo shrugged

"She's also from Taiwan" Jeongyeon said

"She's a foreigner" Nayeon said

Jihyo didn't really think of it as her biggest goal was to debut with her best friends and others. I mean it's just another person, what's so important about it? Especially if the girl is cold and mean.

The three girls were hanging out in the cafeteria where mostly everyone was.

The girls were eating and talking till they heard squeals and whispering.

"What's going on?" Jihyo asked herself

"It's the new trainee!" A girl shouted

The three friends looked at where the girl was pointing and there the mysterious girl was.

"Woah.." Jihyo whispered

"Omg. She looks like a princess!" Nayeon exclaimed

The mystery girl was tall, long black hair, straight posture, and a cold expression.

"She looks so...interesting" Jeongyeon said as Nayeon agreed

Although Jihyo...she couldn't stop staring. Something about this girl's appearance made her wanna get to know the trainee.

"Her posture makes her look very intimidating" Jeongyeon said

Everyone was still looking at the beautiful trainee that was getting her food.

"Is she walking towards us?!" Nayeon whispered shouted

Unfortunately the tall girl walked past them, but not before making eye contact with Jihyo.

Jihyo felt like her heart was beating so fast it could run away. The mysterious girl's eyes looked black and no orbs but through that, Jihyo knew there was something.

These past few days Jihyo has been trying to talk to the mystery girl but no luck. Everyone wants to be around her and talk to her but the mysterious girl doesn't talk very much and looks cold the entire time.

Jihyo was walking to the practice room to just clear her head. She always went there whenever she wanted to relax or just relieve stress.

Jihyo walked into the room not noticing someone else was in there too. Jihyo heard shoes on the wooden floor as she froze when she put her bag down.

"Nayeon unnie stop trying to scare me" Jihyo said rolling her eyes

"...who's Nayeon?" A soft voice said

Jihyo's eyes widen as she turned around. There stood the mystery girl, her cold expression gave Jihyo chills down her spine as so did her height.

"O-oh uh s-sorry!" Jihyo apologized by bowing

"I-it's alright"

An awkward silence fell as Jihyo was too intimidated to talk.

"Wait. Are you Pakr Jihyo?..." The mystery girl asked in a quiet tone

Jihyo nodded as she tired to avoid eye contact.

"O-oh"

Another awkward silence.

Deciding that this was her only chance to get to know this mysterious girl Jihyo cleared her throat.

"You're the new trainee correct?" Jihyo asked

"Y-yes" The girl said

Letting her extrovert side take over she put on her gummy smile.

"Cool! What's your name?" Jihyo asked smiling

The mysterious girl blushed finding Jihyo's smile cute.

"U-uh Chou Tzuyu" Tzuyu said

"Zuyu..?" Jihyo asked tilting her head not sure how to pronounce it

"Chewy"

Jihyo nodded

"Well it's just us so..." Jihyo trailed her voice off as she sat on the floor with her back against the mirror "let's get to know each other"

Without any hesitation Tzuyu sat right next to her.

"So. You're from Taiwan?" Jihyo asked

Tzuyu nodded while playing with her fingers.

Jihyo scanned Tzuyu the entire time while they talked. This mystery girl wasn't cold or mean, she's just very quiet. Most of the time when Jihyo asked a question Tzuyu would just nodded.

"You know. You're very quiet" Jihyo said

"A-ahh really...sorry" Tzuyu said

"Oh! Don't apologize!" Jihyo said

"Sorry, it's just mostly people would call me cold and rude making people not wanna talk to me" Tzuyu explained

"Oh..."

It was silent again, but this was different.

"Well...I think it's cute.." Jihyo said looking the girl

Tzuyu felt her face heat up as she looked back.

"R-really..?"

"Of course! It's like, we have different personalities" Jihyo said

Tzuyu tilted her head confused.

"Ok..it's like, you're quite and shy but I'm very smiley and like to talk a lot" Jihyo explained while smiling

Tzuyu hummed as she nodded understanding.

"Well then...I think your smile is cute" Tzuyu said softly

Jihyo felt butterflies till her stomach as she smiled.

"Thank you.."

"Oh! If I may ask, how old are you?" Jihyo said

"16" Tzuyu responded

"Oh! I'm your unnie then, I'm 18" Jihyo said

Tzuyu slightly smiled as she finally felt like someone was comfortable around her.

The two girls continued to talk as night started to fall.

As Jihyo and Tzuyu were talking Tzuyu let out a yawn.

"Tired?" Jihyo asked while giggling

"A little" Tzuyu said chuckling

Immediately Jihyo scooted closer to the girl  as she motioned to her shoulder.

"Lay"

Tzuyu looked into the older girl's eyes as she smiled softly before resting her head on Jihyo's shoulder.

Getting comfortable Tzuyu snuggled her nose into the girl's neck feeling at ease.

Jihyo blushed at the action as she patted the girls head.

"Rest for a little, I'll wake you up" Jihyo said

"Okay unnie" Tzuyu said sighing out before she took the older girl's hand into hers

Jihyo thought her heart was gonna burst right then and there but luckily it didn't. Jihyo smiled as she tightly held the young girl's hand, never letting go of it any time soon while she was glad she finally met this mysterious girl.