You don't own me leader-nim (M)

The young woman sat at the edge of the bed, legs crossed, leaning back with her hands supporting her as she teasingly smiled enjoying what's happening.

Other the hand, the older woman stood in front of the young woman. Arms crossed, biting the inside of her cheek, as she was frustrated with the woman's attitude.

"Aww~ am I getting to the leader?~" Tzuyu teased as she pouted her lips

Jihyo clenched her jaw as her nails sunk into her own arms that were still crossed.

"Get rid of that attitude." Jihyo said coldly

Tzuyu chuckled as her tongue pressed the inside of her cheek.

"Or what?.." Tzuyu said smirking

Jihyo sighed low out of frustration and anger. Tzuyu's been acting like she's the boss and her sassy attitude makes Jihyo wanna fuck that attitude out.

"You won't get a release" Jihyo said raising her eyebrows

Tzuyu frowned her eyebrows while smiling as she giggled.

"..You don't own me leader-nim.." Tzuyu said quietly as she sat up grinning

Getting tired of this little attitude Jihyo walked towards the woman as Tzuyu spread her legs so that now Jihyo was standing between her legs.

Jihyo smirked while bending over to face the young woman as she held Tzuyu's jaw.

"Oh don't I.." Jihyo said in a low tone as she gripped Tzuyu's jaw

Tzuyu smirked loving the thrill she's getting out of the leader. She loved when Jihyo was frustrated like this, it turned her on and made Jihyo rough.

"You don't.." Tzuyu said smiling as she shrugged her shoulders

Jihyo held Tzuyu by the neck adding little pressure making the young woman gasp a bit.

"Drop the attitude or I'll fuck it out of you." Jihyo demanded

Tzuyu shivered just at the thought of the older woman talking over her.

Tzuyu chuckled before pulling Jihyo onto her lap as her hands rested on the leader's hips.

"I think the second option...I've been a very bad maknae unnie~.." Tzuyu whispered in Jihyo's ear

Having enough of this, Jihyo pulled Tzuyu close. Chest touching each others as Jihyo kissed her roughly. Jihyo tugged Tzuyu's hair as she immediately forced her tongue inside the young woman's mouth.

Tzuyu moaned in the kiss feeling Jihyo's tongue thrusting inside her mouth as her nails sinked into the leader's skin.

Jihyo let saliva drip before immediately pulling Tzuyu back into a deep kiss.

Running out of air Tzuyu pulled away panting heavily. Not letting the young woman catch her breath Jihyo smashed her lips back onto Tzuyu's cupping her face.

Getting caught off guard Tzuyu tired pushing Jihyo off her to breathe but the older woman wouldn't budge.

"U-unnie!" Tzuyu panted between kisses

Ignoring the maknae, Jihyo continued kissing the woman.

"S-stop!" Tzuyu exclaimed

Jihyo finally let the young girl catch her breath while she sucked on Tzuyu's tongue.

Tzuyu panted heavily with her chest rising up and down. Her eyes motioned down seeing Jihyo sucking her tongue before pulling away panting as well.

"I told you.." Jihyo whispered