In front of everyone

Jihyo never shows jealousy. I mean sure there's a little jealousy whenever the members are all over her girlfriend, but how can she blame them? Tzuyu is the maknae after all so of course the members are gonna give her all the attention. There's limits though.... It's harder especially if nobody knows the two's relationship.

The two girls started dating 3 months ago. They haven't told anyone yet cause they enjoy being private and just them two. That's why it's hard to get jealous.

The group are at a fan sign event. Everyone was having fun as ONCE and TWICE were having cute little interactions.

The members love seeing the fans up close in person. It always feels like they become friends in an instant.

The members were sitting from oldest to youngest since it's easier that way.

The girls were talking to ONCE as a fan made their way to Tzuyu.

"Hi!" The girl said

"Hello" Tzuyu replied smiling

"I got you some gifts" The fan said smiling

Tzuyu smiled softly showing her dimples.

"Aww thank you" Tzuyu said

The fan smiled while blushing as she pulled out 2 albums for the idol to sign.

"Whats your name bae?" Tzuyu asked as she signed the album

The fan blushed like crazy hearing the name. That's another thing about TWICE, they love teasing their fans whether by a small pet name or a little touch.

"U-uh Hee- Jin" the fan stuttered

Tzuyu giggled at the ONCE cuteness. They continued to talk for a little as Tzuyu held Hee- Jin's hands swinging them back and forth.

The two were so focused on the conversation they didn't notice a certain someone was shooting glares at them.

Jihyo scoffed as she tired to focus on the fans instead.

"Well bye cutie" Tzuyu exclaimed as the fan left

More fans have been surprisingly more attracted to Tzuyu these days. Jihyo feels like this is a punishment, for what? I don't know.

The interactions ended as Jihyo was at this point on her last straw. Fans kept flirting with Tzuyu, getting her gifts, and little touches.

Jihyo knows that the fans are just giving the same energy back but something inside of her is filled with jealousy.

The girls were in the front as they were now just chilling and talking to ONCE. Tzuyu stood there with her mic in hand as was admiring ONCE.

"Ask us questions ONCE!" Sana exclaimed

Everyone cheered as they love whenever fans ask them questions.

"Ok. First one to raise their hand, we'll answer your question" Nayeon said

Nayeon counted to three as hands shot up.

"Oh wow! Uhh...you! ONCE in the pink shirt" Dahyun said picking out a fan

The fan smiled as others groaned with jealousy. The staff handed her a mic as she talked into it.

"This is for Tzuyu!" The fan exclaimed

The members chucked seeing Tzuyu caught off guard but was exited for the question.