√NEED HIM

PREVIOUSLY ON "HIS ALPHA PROTECTOR"

Jimin was stirring in his sleep smiling abit thinking Jungkook dropped by again but only to frown 'Jungkook can't be back yet' his sleepy mind supplied but still refused to wake up yet 'Jungkook doesn't come this late' he contemplated 'i feel different' he was starting to get uncomfortable from the rough touches he felt, it was so different from how Jungkook touches he can't be different today and that's when it hit Jimin that this wasn't Jungkook at all.

He woke up with such a strong force only to feel pinned down with a heavy weight he didn't understand what was going on till he looked down to the figure out that was between his parted legs "huh" panic ran through his veins and system and widely stared with shock "what?" he didn't even know what to say than try to wiggle his way out "l..leave me" he tried to fight "no....baby that's too soon" the face of the man looked up from his belly lust blinding his vision completely "fuck, your so pretty" the man groaned positioning hi crotch to the other and applying a little bit force "get off me you sick bastard" all the screams fell onto deaf ears as thia man was only starting he knew he was as good as dead.

.

.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was very early in the morning when the maids were cleaning the filth of the Lee mansion, the last night drunkards were now sober and wasting no time to head back home. others looking for their clothes that they carelessly threw away and scampering away from the scene. The maids had a big job to clean the large ass mansion not sure what else they tainted it with but surely enough disgusting.

It was 5am in the morning when mr.Lee decided to take a shower and rid of his throbbing headache that was killing him, the drugs really hit he doesn't know what the fuck he did the night before but looking at his own bed a naked petite man sprawled on to it he could tell. He isn't sure what happened in the mansion later that night but he does have shit to do today that woke him up early and he has to escort Matteo to his private jet and finalize everything "is he still high?" he wondered feeling the whole place so quite, after getting ready and carrying his gun along with him he decided to look for him and they right away just go before the cops dig into their plans again. On his way to Matteo's room he glanced at Jimin's room for a moment before he decided to just look away, these past few days he's been ignoring him for some reasons now that Matteo is going back might as well as resume.

"Matteo" he called opening the big doors and peeking in to see the dark quite room and so he called again only to see the man already in black sat onto the chair and fixing his hair "you good?" he asked walking in closer and that's when Matteo turned to him and the first thing he noticed was the big bruise on his head "whoah what happened to you?" Mr.Lee for a moment was shook as Matteo only chuckled shaking his head "did it hit that hard?" Lee continued to ask figuring it must be the drugs that made him do things which he sure knows doesn't remember "guards say they picked me up on the hallways passed out must've hit the floor too hard" he chuckled to his own joke as Lee joined "well we better get going" he announced getting his gun in the drawers and a small pouch making Lee smirk knowing pretty damn well what it was, man never learns does he? and so they didn't waste time and headed out.

On the other side of Jimin's room the door was still locked the room dark and quite but Jimin wasn't sleep, he had his knees up to his chest and eyes wide open every now and then looking around the room in fear and trembling he felt like a prey himself it wasn't safe to close those eyes anymore. Jimin didn't have a wink of sleep for the whole night after that event and his body hurt sitting in one place but that's when a knock startled him "Jimin you awake?" he knows that was Agust'D 's voice and for once since last night he managed to look up "i will be downstairs in a while" he announced with a cracked voice which the other didn't figure out yet "ok i'll be waiting for you" and he heard footsteps walking away and so did he wake up from his position and the first thing he realized was the red on his hands.