√A TRAUMA TO SURPASS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been hours since Jimin had fell asleep as he stirred in Jungkook's bed squinting his eyes open slowly, he wasn't sure for how long he slept but he was feeling guilty suddenly, looking to his sides he noticed was Jungkook who had his doe eyes glued to him with a small smile, seeing his position he could tell he didn't move from the time he slept "how long have you been starring?" He asked with wide eyes as Jungkook chuckled "hours" simply the answer came and Jimin felt so bad, Jungkook had come back earlier today to spend time with him and yet he slept off for hours "am so sorry" he fiddled with small fingers something he does when he's nervous, Jungkook moved his long fingers in his soft hair moving it out of his beautiful eyes to stare at him yet again "you don't have to, and don't be nervous" he took his hands and gave it a peck to assure him it was alright, Jimin didn't know what to do than lunge at Jungkook hugging him so tight like he had missed him for eternity "how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked doing the same action "when you are here I feel better what could possibly happen to me?" Jimin said as a matter of fact getting Jungkook to smile and peck his cheek before looking at him eye to eye "then tell me what's troubling my little baby" how can that miss a blush huh?

Jimin breathed and held onto Jungkook's neck trying to calm his racing heart, whenever his traumas come back to him he didn't know how exactly he should face them but being here right now in Jungkook's arms gave him a certain relief that it was going to be ok that's for sure so he gathered up his confidence and tell Jungkook what always trouble him because for once he felt he could tell someone else and confide in them.

"First time I came to Seoul I had difficulties settling in I didn't even know how I will start life in here, I got a sudden job at this cafe and fortunately got a job there the boss lady was really a great person she helped me even settle in, I met a very nice friend, Taemin" Jimin to that mention of the name had a smile on his face remembering his best friend but had glossy eyes as Jungkook studied his emotions carefully 'i didn't know Jimin had another friend except Hobi come to think of it I guess I don't know much about Jimin' Jungkook pondered on the thought but never the less listened to him "u.. unfortunately one day he was....shot" the held tears were now betraying him as they stained his cheeks, it's been years but until now the heaviness in his heart never left even for once and so he let it out as Jungkook pulled him back to his chest and patting him "let it all out it's okay" and so did Jimin, all these years he thought he was okay but the memories had still held him down and dragging him along with him how he could he move on just like that.

After what felt like hours when Jimin finally calmed down Jungkook pulled him back to look at his now puffy red eyes but Jungkook still found it so cute that he smiled to the sight. "Your doing just great baby" he said with a smile getting Jimin to pout "stop teasing me I look horrible" he tried to wipe his tears aggressively only his hands to be held back with a growl from Jungkook "don't do that" he warned as Jimin went still "my baby's skin is so sensitive" Jungkook teased again as he wiped off Jimin's tears himself and petting him so softly Jimin went completely speechless "how do you feel now?" he asked as Jimin managed to smile as a relief sign, for the first time he felt 'free' from his fears and future outcomes he doesn't feel that tight knot around his heart anymore he feels better after talking to Jungkook that he smiled so brightly "I feel better" he said as he wiped off the remaining tear stains "should we check it out" at first Jimin was confused then realized what Jungkook meant he was basically asking him if he could go back in their and pull that trigger "yes" he said more confidently now as Jungkook smiled and pulled him up along with him.

It was already dark as anytime soon the others would be back from work, Jimin and Jungkook walked back to the training area as they found the cleaners already doing their jobs and directly went to the gun section Jimin breathing in and out and walking in hand with Jungkook.

The place was still the same as they left it, without wasting time Jungkook took the safety measures first then held the hand gun Jimin watching him carefully with anticipation 'never tried this before but am ready' he promised himself "ok since it's your first time I will help you hold from behind" Jungkook said as he walked back to Jimin and wrapping his hands onto the gun and making Jimin hold it the way it should, the actions were slowly made as he followed all the steps with Jungkook's help behind him he doesn't know if it's the heat but he felt his face go hot when Jungkook had his chest pressed to his back it made him feel protected and safe that's where his confidence came from "in 1 2 3" Jungkook counted as they had their focus on the object Infront of them from a distance and with a loud bang it was hit in the bull's eye Jimin flinching to the impact "wow that wasn't bad" Jungkook kissed his neck from behind as Jimin smiled "now your turn" Jungkook instructed and let go of Jimin hand before he felt him tremble again "relax" he whispered to his now red ears come to think of it Jungkook being near was making it difficult but he wasn't complaining "I'll be just here" Jungkook kissed his nape and moved his arms and wrapped around Jimin's waist leaning close to his ears whispering to him every step which Jimin followed and with a last a last breath he 'tried' to aim and with a bang it hit closer to the bull's eyes "I did it" he couldn't believe he actually pulled a trigger on his own "yes baby you did it" Jungkook shouted across him and held him up twirling him around in happiness the both smiling widely "you did it" Jungkook place him down and leaned to his plump lips Jimin already drowning to that intoxicant kiss Jungkook always showers him "thank you" Jimin whispered as they broke the kiss Jungkook smiling down at him "am only beside you, your more than you think" Jungkook held his hands in his "with more practice you will do great" Jimin smiled feeling so overwhelmed "you must be hungry let's go join the others am sure they are waiting" he nodded and with that the both walked out hand in hand as the teasing never stopped ofcourse Jungkook wouldn't let a chance pass if he had one.

Back inside the mansion was Kai, Jin and Namjoon who seemed to have reached minutes ago, no he wasn't staying back at the Jeons but he was having dinner with them since his boyfriend Jin insisted, Taehyung ofcourse he was still at Hobi's besides they lived off an island it doesn't mean you can go and come back anyhow you want it doesn't work like that so he was to come back the following day.

Seeing his hyung back Jimin quickly ran to Jin and hugged him "aww how is my little fluff ball?" he cooed as he caressed Jimin's face seeing how he had sparkled he knew something must have happened that's for sure "am good hyung how was your day?" he asked as they took a seat closer to each other because Jin needed some gossip right now. Jungkook was with Kai at the fire place further from the two as they discussed business "You will have to meet the old man" Kai suddenly said as looked at him questioningly "it's Lisa's dad, after that stunt she pulled off earlier she didn't come to work for a while now" "well I don't care" Jungkook said indifferently "so his dad wants to meet up with me?" he asked Kai who nodded immediately, even though Lisa was such a bitch at least his father was a good man, Jungkook was actually taught a lot by the old man ever since he was able to open up his own company, his one of his share holders so he couldn't deny it out of respect he decided to agree "fine" he simply said as the two watched the two people who seemed to have an ongoing conversation "he seems rather happy today I wonder what was different today?" Kai asked teasingly as he looked beside Jungkook who has a smile on him without saying anything "seeing you smile so much makes me scared" Kai pointed out "oh you should be" Jungkook warned.

"and I held it so tightly the force was really scary at first" Jimin continued to rumble about how for the first time he used a gun to Jin who with a smile listened to him "and anything else that happened?" he asked that with a smirk when Jimin was about to talk he suddenly paused as a red tint spread all over his face hinting to Jin that something else did happen "spill everything"..........

♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡