√STRONGER THAN HE WAS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin sat with his uncle at a safe distance from him as he placed his hands on his lap to hide his nervousness after all this man always made him nervous to the core but today he's being confident just a reminder of that bunny smile was enough to get him brave "you are still the same am glad" Lee said as he looked at Jimin or more like undressing him, Jimin took time to study him his eyes looked red, he seemed tired but Jimin shook off those thoughts he wasn't here to see that, it wasn't his business "so how's Jungkook treating you, does he treat you good more than me?" He smirked Jimin almost rolling his eyes now was he making jokes "I see you are literally glowing" this time he said getting closer to where Jimin was and the latter was obvious of the act but didn't freak out.

"So let me guess am better" he snickered "you wish" Jimin mumbled to himself already suffocated to be here it's been that long he felt this uncomfortable and now he could tell the difference was he really living this bad life all these years and now he was missing his Kookie he just wants to get this done now asap "I came...to take my few things, if you will excuse me" he stood up as his uncle stood too now facing him so close and Jimin getting nervous yet again "baby boy not so fast" his voice had changed too as he held Jimin's chin close to his lips Jimin could literally feel his breath on his face and it made him uncomfortable were they always like this?

"uhmm... I need to go" he tried to brush off where this conversation was going "I heard you want to go to Busan and visit your family?" Huh.....he smirked when he saw Jimin's confused face "how..did you?" "I have my ways baby boy don't forget" Jimin wasn't sure if this was good or just became worse "yes am going to visit my family" he said a little louder startling the older "well we'll someone is confident now days" he mocked as Jimin made sure his words didn't affect but he was soon failing he could never escape this man "I decide the things you do even you staying with Jungkook was my decision, now listen to me untill I allow you aren't going anywhere" he said with a stern look as Jimin stood up for his decision "it's my family I get to decide" he defended back "Don't forget I support your family without me you won't even be living the Parks wouldn't be existing" he grinned as Jimin's eyes began to tear up but tried not to let a tear fall "I will do what I want" he stood up for himself as Lee chuckled "you couldn't all these years what makes you think you can now" now Jimin had enough so he tried to walk away only to be held back and pulled harshly colliding with the hard chest.

Lee wanted to have a piece of him atleast taste him because he missed him damn much that's why he didn't have a good sleep these past few days, as the older was leaning in someone interrupted "daddy~" a soft voice called

Lee immediately standing straight and not intimidating Jimin anymore and the latter never felt so much relief for someone coming in between them "you done?" he asked the Blondie who was in a bathrobe not caring that they weren't alone and getting all lovey dovey Infront of him "yes am ready for you" he said as he tried to flirt with the older man Jimin watching all this in not so surprised look, he was sure he's seen the boy a number of times so he sighed and headed to his previous room, surprisingly it was the same and it looked clean someone must have been taking care of the room and he was sure his uncle wasn't behind it he never cared that much anyway so why should he?.

He went through his clothes having no plans of taking them anyway his mood was ruined and he doesn't want to go empty handed besides Jungkook could buy him the whole wardrobe he smiled at the thought that was so Jungkook to do it. He opened the mattress hoping whatever was there was still there, he will find it, and a few minutes of opening up he came across a mini photo album smiling widely to find it still there, he always hid it away from his uncle because he kept on destroying his happy memories with his family but at least the album survived, he opened it to see his mom's bright eye smile and his younger brother Juho and himself all smiling happily when they took the picture and beside them their only protector 'dad', they looked happy back then he wished they could be happy like that time, with a sigh he placed back the bed and looking to his side he could see the blonde boy standing on the door giving him a dirty glare "why did you come back?" he asked with a jealous voice as Jimin looked at him confused "wasn't I always here?" he asked back making the other scoff "exactly, daddy won't even look at me when your here" he complained and this time it was Jimin's time to scoff "well lucky for you I don't want to be here" he walked out living the blondie stare at his back confused.

As Jimin walked back he came again face to face with his uncle who walked closer to him and whispered "I'll make sure you come back here on your own you belong to me since then and even now just wait and see what I do" he chuckled and walked away as Jimin fisted his hands in anger and stomped away outside directly going inside the car and slamming it so hard that it startled the driver who hadn't seen him yet "Jimin" he heard his hyung call him as he ran to his car "are you ok?" is the first thing he asked and Jimin nodded with a half smile "you know how it is hyung it's always the same anyway am still fine ok" Jimin assured and Agust'D knew better "don't worry it will be ok, you can trust me" "hyung I trust you" Jimin smiled "just go on with your plans I'll be watching you succeed" they both smiled to that assurance "thank you hyung take care" he gave him a hug after opening the doors again "take care" and with that Jimin's driver drove away leaving Agust'D still looking at their retreating car "I'll make sure you see them there is no turning back" he promised as he got his own car and headed back to his own business.

.

.

.

Jimin reached to the Jeon mansion looking rather down with a sad face that his driver aka bodyguard got concerned "you ok?" he gently asked and Jimin looked up to him "sorry about my earlier behavior (talking about how he slammed the car door not so softly) am really ok" he smiled bright but the driver didn't seem convinced but they were back here he was gonna smile bright soon "ok sir take care" he bow and headed to his other business as Jimin headed inside or more like dragging his feet inside I mean it's only half a day and he wished the day ended sooner that's for sure.

As he walked he bumped into a hard chest "ouch...am sorry" he apologized as he touched his forehead "you ok?" he heard Jungkook's voice as he felt him touch his forehead to look for injuries "a..am good" he blushed mad at the way he was so closer that he could feel his cologne "oh Jungkookie you came back early" he pointed out and Jungkook shrugged as he took his hand in his and walked to the living room "well there wasn't much to do anyway" lies.... "and thought of seeing you I missed you so much" he pout as it made Jimin smile to the cute behavior and pecked those pouting lips "well I missed you too" they both giggled when Jungkook decided to ask "where were you?" that made Jimin's smile fade away instantly and Jungkook could feel his sweet scent turn sour 'i knew it I shouldn't let him go there' Jungkook sighed "I wanted a few things there" he said sadly and Jungkook understood him clearly his earlier visit wasn't the best one but suddenly an idea popped up "baby how about we do something new today" Jungkook said excitedly and Jimin looked at him confused "like..." he asked "I'll show you come" Jungkook took his hand as they headed out hand in hand Jimin forgetting his earlier sadness because the person In front of him was smiling so bright he was excited to know what he was up to his sleeves "Kookie where are we going?" Jimin tried again even if he knew Jungkook won't tell him "we are going shooting" he simply said Jimin completely going silent, shooting it is.....

.

.

.

(⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)