√EXPOSED TO DOWNFALL

THIRD PERSON'S POV

HEAD LINES: MR LEE IS A SCAM FOR THE 'LEE PARK ENTERPRISES'

HEADLINES: MR LEE EXPOSED FOR ALL HIS ILLEGAL WORK

HEADLINES: MR LEE HAS BEEN PROVEN GUILTY OF MURDER

HEAD LINES: MR LEE ACCUSED OF RAPE AND CHILD DEFILEMENT

and more headlines continued to flow all over every media without a stop from each corner, he was all over tv and morning newspapers

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" he barked throwing his glass of wine to the tv screen making it break right away shutting off "what the hell is this, how did this happen!?" he continued to bark while his men only looked down having no idea what they woke up too, it's been a big surprise to everyone everything had been well exposed neatly without a trace of innocence in it "there is someone who knew, he was waiting for the perfect chance, we have a mole" he looked back at his men he had called earlier, he had a meeting with them "as expected someone is not here" he scoffed "sir, i think Agust'D is related to all these since he handles your illegal bussiness he must have exposed you" Dae his assistant pointed out and Lee couldn't even refuse facts "I should've known when he was starting to act all cocky" he groaned in frustration "anything more" he knew the other had more to say "also apart from exposing your illegal activities turns out he already traded your drugs long before so you basically have nothing" he explained looking down while Lee almost had his jaw dropped that was the most important thing to him he can't believe he lost it Infront of his own eyes he knew he was fucked at this point.

"Call Matteo" he ordered and his assistant fidgeted from his standing position "a..about that..he.." he fumbled with his words "speak up!" he was angry already to have patience in him "he can't be reached at the moment not even his mansion" he replied before Lee could even digest what was told to him one of his men came in running....

"sir...." he called while panting hard "what happened?" Lee asked impatiently "Sir...J...Jimin......" he was really trying to breathe his life out "will you speak up or you want I cut your tongue so you would....." he was getting more angrier if it was even possible "he's missing..." he finally blurted out and Lee looked at him like it was some kind of a joke "you" he pointed to the guy who was supposed to keep an eye on Jimin "sir.....h.he came back yesterday I saw him... but this early morning he wasn't there" he confessed and the next thing he knew was a bullet between his eyes "pathetic excuse" he mumbled "look for him everywhere in the mansion he got to be somewhere in here" he order but just then two more guys walked in as the other limped beside him looking half dead with his veins popping out "no need...." he struggled to say "what do you mean?"

"I found him like this in the morning he said sir ran away with Jungkook" he explained and Lee at this point he knows

he's fucked, "first it was the media exposing everything, they had evidence with them which am sure Agust'D gave out, and then my Jimin that ungrateful slut went on to save the biggest enemy of mine" he groaned in frustration as he knew he wasn't going to get out of this one, He's done for he can't undo whatever was happening right now it was that bad, he won't say it but he knows he's lost everything by now "sir we have to go the police might be here" and just then sirens went off at that moment and everyone started panicking.

A bullet was shot through the doors making everyone duck down immediately "shit" he quickly took a gun out of his pants and hid behind a table "fuck they are already here" the assistant said more panicked "Lee bastard I know you in there!" a familiar female stern voice said making Lee grinned to his greatest downfall "those aren't no fucking cops" he stood his ground while he shot at the door multiple times "these are long time friends" he couldn't imagine they were here they took their chances.