√TOO SOON

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook was back at the Jeon mansion after staying with his father for almost half a day not until himself had to push him out to go back home and take care of his boyfriend unknown to him that Jungkook was literally escaping the harsh reality from home between him and Jimin.

The first thing he did was going to his home office since the company is being run by Jin hyung thanks to that soul his work has been at least reduced though he could serve the both works he is a workaholic after all. After a few minutes of clearing his mind and calming himself promising not to lose it when Jimin outburst on him, he was gathering all the patience he could get because he knows once he steps foot in their shared room it won't be love and butterflies only war.

With a last sigh Jungkook walked into the room surprisingly it wasn't closed from the inside, the lucky door won't have to be broken down. Inside was awfully quiet and Jungkook started to worry picturing all possible things jimin could be doing, setting him a trap so when he enters he will be attacked or something or Jimin could do harm to himself, that made him snap his eyes open wide and look for the said person "Jimin.." he called worriedly searching around with his eyes imagining the worst to happen but then only to see a small body on the ground of which made him halt at first and his imagination running wild "baby..." he called lowly to see if he will have any reaction like snapping at him but it didn't come he was double worried, he walked closer and knelt beside him to see he was breathing fine and nothing weird on him "thank God" he sighed and looked around the room "of all places you had to sleep here are you an idiot" he wanted to scold, the floor is cold what was he doing there, Jimin seemed to be dead asleep and didn't even feel Jungkook was there well good thing they won't have to argue it should be a relief but it only made Jungkook more devastated how he wish things were still how they were but no, it was better because they had only been a new couple.

Jungkook sat down comfortably and pulled Jimin to his lap no he wasn't supposed to straddle him but unconsciously Jimin did, Jungkook was first surprised thinking he woke him up but the younger was comfortably on his chest hands held tight to his waist "you know you really amuse me sometimes I think your mad and won't talk to me but the next minute we are cuddling" he chuckled but his smile was replaced with a frown "but I don't want to fight with you but again it's my fault" Jungkook said guiltily as he pulled him closer to feel the heat between each other "I think it's better this way, a few more days stay patient with me but .." he sighed defeatedly "the idea of you going back makes me sick but you staying here is even more dangerous you won't understand but it's better this way it sounds stupid but trust me it's for a good course" he remained silent for a few minutes just feeling each other's heartbeat which sounded so relaxing to listen to before even he knew it he was lulled to the deep slumber which was hard to ignore.

Jimin wasn't sure when he woke and found himself sandwiched between Jungkook's chest and his large arms but he didn't freak out either by pushing him away even though how much he was starting to grow hate for him, but why was it so damn hard. That comfort between their hugs was still there he could feel it that it made him melt more to his hold, but was the love still there?

Jimin doesn't know why but he found himself tightening his hold around Jungkook's waist and leaning more to his neck he misses it, who knows this might be the last time they could be doing this together...

..

..

SOMEWHERE..

Miss Park was panting hard when she hid herself behind an unknown warehouse I guess as she tried to steady her racing heart, that was a hella of a run she had made there. She peeked a little then quickly went back to hiding instantly "where is she, hurry up and look for her boss won't spare you when he finds out you lost her" she heard the conversation which wasn't so far from her, how the hell she reached here??....