√TOGETHER FOREVER

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"How come you're smiling?" Jungkook asked confused while he caressed Jimin's now pink cheeks as he giggled like he was hearing something cute "hey he's a big bad wolf" Jungkook reminded "kook, wolfie is the most adorable wolf i have ever met, i mean compared to you he's really sweet" Jimin daydreamed about JK making Jungkook frown in jealousy, he stood up abruptly making Jimin stop giggling and pay him attention "am sweet too" he pouted while Jimin smiled at his actions how did this masculine bunny look hot and cute at the same time "are you jealous?" Jimin teased and Jungkook looked away kind offended he was sweet too why did the latter not see it "come here bunny" Jimin pulled him by his hanging belt and made him bend towards his face "Jk, or Jungkook all i know is i love all your personalities all your imperfections, temper and happiness i gladly accept them cuz it's you pabo" Jimin confessed as Jungkook smiled and leaned down to peck his plump inviting lips cuz they were calling out for him. This was Jimin's way of assuring Jungkook that he accepts him the way he is even though he was an alpha wolf. Jungkook confessed his true nature and that includes everyone part of it, he even told him about his revenge and how he finally found a mate, luckily for him Jimin knew partly about his wolf after all they have spent dozens of times together so he wasn't surprised at all after all wolfie wasn't just a name he had a friend named wolfie too, if only they didn't separate back then.

"Kook.." Jimin called softly as Jungkook sat beside him, he could feel his nervousness now that the mate bond was stronger than any time else "what is it baby" Jungkook softly asked as he pushed back his stray hair out of his face and that even made Jimin more nerve wrecking "i..am.." his voice died down when he noticed an older woman who was standing not far from them seems she was there long enough "baby am list..." Jungkook looked at where Jimin's attention was kept and stood up when he noticed Miss Soo was already there with stray tears escaping her eyes "i..." Jungkook couldn't form any other words when Miss Soo went and sat beside Jimin giving him a soft smile "is he the one?" she asked Jungkook who was proudly happy to introduce his mate "yes he is..".

The older woman cupped Jimin's cheeks as she studied him "oh my so pretty" she cooed making Jimin blush "i heard all about what happened dear, it's okay its over now" she brought him into her arms giving Jimin that motherly embrace he was dying for, Jungkook watched the interaction as he took it as a sign the older woman accepts him and forgives him she was ready to move on from her dead son after all he has finally attained his awaited salvation "did you tell him" Miss Soo whispered to Jimin as she glanced down to his belly "how did you know?" Jimin asked wide eyed "ofcourse am the one who treated you when you were brought here" Jimin almost facepalmed ofcouse she would know after all the small forming bump was hard to ignore "it's ok just tell him relax.." she assured him making Jimin feel less nervous now, he was scared Jungkook was not ready for the news yet but who's he to judge when he didn't even try to talk it out "hey how can you two leave me out, what are you whispering about" Jungkook whined infront of them making the two giggle at his confusion "it's ok Jimin-ah tell him" she assured as she walked out with the brightest smile making Jungkook even more curious "what are you not telling me" he whined more.

Jimin stood up as he wiped away those stubborn tears and pulled Jungkook to sit down as he stood between his parted legs "Jungkook i...." Jimin started but suddenly got another idea, he might as well show him. He pulled up his sweater revealing his belly that slightly potruded at his v line which was no longer there "what is it baby, anywhere it hurts" Jungkook immediately panicked as he placed his big palm on his belly making Jimin chuckle to his un awareness "we gonna have mini Jungkookie you pabo" Jimin finally announced as Jungkook was about to ask what he meant when it finally clicked his mind and jaw dropped 'surprise mf' JK shouted in his mind, he was going through 100 different emotions making him zone out for a moment before he dropped to his knees "OH MY GOD, am going to be a..." he looked up to Jimin who teared away in joy as he smiled "Yes Kookie your gonna be a dad" he confirmed it for him "we gonna be parents, am going to be a dad" he finally shouted making Jimin giggle he wasn't expecting this kind of reaction but he definately loves it. Jungkook leaned down and placed butterfly kisses to his belly "am so happy right now" he let out tears of joy as he stood and pulled his mate to his arms "i love you.." and he meant every bit of it Jimin could feel it "and i love you more..." he replied as they kissed each other's forehead, it was a sign of a new beginning with more blessing added to it they could't be any more happier.