√EVIDENCE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Taehyung what the hell!?" Jin almost shouted at the younger who had just come in home after disappearing a few hours ago only to be seen in the news headed "The Big Wolf" "what were you thinking you know it's dangerous right?" Jin looked frustrated at this point, first the company stress, then Jungkook untill now couldn't be found and then him, Taehyung appearing on the news in his true form "I couldn't just watch him like that" he defended "but there are other ways to do it, anyway it's already been done we can't change a thing about it, how is he?" he asked concerning Jimin, even though they are not sure if he back stabbed them they still cared for him "hyung to be honest I don't think he's doing quite well he looked really pale and his scent has changed do you think it's ok?" He was paranoid to say "let's do this we will check on him tomorrow after the show how about that?" They decided to throw the anger away and have a take a look at him "sounds like a plan, and... Kai again he isn't here?" Taehyung decided to ask yet again, he's been doing that almost everyday because the said person keeps on disappearing every night and seen in the morning it was suspicious enough "and on top of that Jungkook hasn't appeared yet, I am having a bad feeling about this is he really ok?" Jin was confused "you know what?" Jin started "we are done sitting back, we know the pups are doing well its already good and gets us time to look into what's happening here, after the show we are doing all this we won't be occupied by work" he pointed out his idea "I agree with you hyung_" Taehyung stopped talking when he noticed the older man come in "hello Mr Jeon" the two stood and bow "hey, you two look stressed and don't worry I know what your planning and am on this with you, that brat didn't tell me he was doing this right now, am taking the company over for a few days as you try to investigate" the least thing they wanted right now "thank you uncle" Jin was glad "but...are you ok shouldn't you rest" Taehyung scanned him "what could possibly happen to me, my bones are stronger than yours" this made them chuckle, but they appreciated his help they needed it right now.

.

.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Cough .... Cough" a dry voice could be heard under the basement as the person it belonged to was almost half dead dropped on the ground "hey...." Another voice called him "I know you're in here" the other voice sounded weak also "h..huh" he was confused "what are you doing here" he asked and the other person could finally make out the voice of who was talking to him in the dark, a few minutes later there was shuffling in the room before he decided to talk again "Y..your familiar Jungkook?" He wanted to confirm and to his dismay he was right "yes what are you going to do about it?" He asked back when suddenly he was replied back in anger "y..you what the fuck your doing here?" Jungkook groaned at the loud voice "will you keep it down!" he seemed pissed too "no I won't aren't you supposed to....be with my brother you're the only one who can protec_" he was cut off immediately "what do you mean brother and whom am I supposed to protect?" Jungkook was confused "oh so now you don't know huh? I knowy brother was in love with you, and neither can you deny it I have seen it too" there was a silence that followed Jungkook thinking deep of what the other was saying before later fixing the puzzles all together "wa..it your voice is familiar, your that police guard, your Juho then who's your br_" he cut himself when finally it all made sense "fuck....I couldn't even guess, your Juho, Jimin's young brother, what are you doing here?" It was now Jungkook to shout at him "I should be asking that, I walked in this hell hole knowing my brother was doing well with you....why?" he couldn't believe it "it's a long story Juho" Jungkook could only say as himself didn't look quite well "cough cough"

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked trying to see in the dark, his wolf eyes were in no position to see because of the stupid drug he was injected but he could clearly tell the blood that was flowing on the floor, but before he could say anything more they heard footsteps walk in and they went silent for a while before a figure appeared to them surprisingly it wasn't any of them guards but someone else Juho could tell who it was.

"Jay what..are you doing here?" Juho asked in surprise "I know you work for Lee bastard don't you think he will kill knowing you're here?" he didn't ask out of concern, the least thing Juho would do for Jay was show concern he doesn't care a bit for him, thanks to him he lost his job. "forget about him I barely work for him but am curious how were you held in here?" he asked concerned and Juho could tell while Jungkook just looked at them.

"Jay I want to trust you this one time, can....you do something for me" the other was quick to nod right away "well am planning on taking you out of here" Jay was already looking for a way of an escape plan "no....no" Juho refused his voice getting more weak "we won't make it just do this" Jay listened attentively

"the.... evidences all...the paperwork...." he was panting hard already exhausted with just mere talking he was loosing his conscious yet again but he really tried in him to talk "papers........Jim.....room hide...." he struggled with his words "what do you mean papers where?" Jay was now worried as he walked closer to him and tried to make him stay awake "Juho....Juho" he called while he pat his cheek but the other had already passed out "your bleeding a lot let me_" just when he wanted to help him out he heard voices from outside "he must be in here" "check properly don't let him out" he quickly looked around and saw a spot to hide in "fuck!" He carefully placed him down and crawled in that spot hiding under it

"Where is he?" Mr.Lee asked as he walked in looking around kinda pissed off "don't let him off, kill him the moment you see him" he ordered as his men ran out to look around the mansion.

Mr.Lee was still looking around his eyes landing on Jungkook who didn't seem bothered and it was suspicious "where is he?" He asked as Jungkook scoffed at his question "like I care where he is" he rolled his eyes looking the other way with no care making Lee even more angry "fuck you" he punched him and took the injection lying on the table inserting all the drug in his system "urghh" serves you better" he spat and walked out as Jungkook passed out too, Jay watching all this.

He took the chance and he too quickly ran out, "hey D" he called as he made his way out "yes" the phone was answered "same spot, let's meet" is all he said running for his life he knows he is wanted dead for figuring out a secret.

Agust'D who was patrolling around the mansion decided to walk where Jay had suggested his panicked voice was really serious so he made a run for it. It wasn't a while when he reached there as he stood at the dark alley, this was the only place where no cameras were installed or let's say removed, he waited and a few seconds later could be seen someone running to his way no doubt it was Jay but.. "why is he running someone chasing him?" Agust'D was confused but still remained at the alley

"D!" He called immediately when he noticed him "I figured...it out" he was panting hard "breathe first" the other shook his head "they are coming for me, you have to know" he insisted "J i told you don't do anything yet but...." Agust'D wanted to smack his head "Juho told me.... something.." he started, "the evidence Juho got he hid them somewhere" Agust'D listened attentively this is something he was looking for a while now but couldn't get it "where" he quickly asked as he wanted to know so bad "in...." SHOOT! a gunshot was heard as Agust'D felt himself pushed back with a greater force making him fall and looking up to Jay who had blood flowing right from his heart and down his mouth "Jay" he called but the other signaled him to keep quite by a finger to his lips before another gunshot was heard making him fall in his own pool of blood "j...Jim's room" he managed to say with so much struggle before he eventually kicked the bucket right away, Agust'D was shook when he heard voices coming to his side and quickly made a run for it before he was seen "fuck" he groaned as he disappeared away from the scene....

...

.

.

.