√IT'S ALWAYS THE NIGHT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Jay, your senior back at the station, you were right when you had your suspicions on him indeed it turns out he is working with Lee, turns out when the police tailed him to his bone he had you tailed up good thing you realized it sooner" Agust'D explained walking back and forth in his room as Juho attentively listened to him.

it was already night time just the perfect time to discuss everything that happened in the day when no one believes there weren't any sneakers around or spies to listen and gossip. "man is so addicted to the powder I wonder how the heck he joined the police forces I mean just by the look of his eyes you can tell" Juho nodded "exactly that's what I meant when me and my senior don't get along I've always seen the way he looks, the way how dead he becomes at some point I mean I took it to the higher-ups but they said I should just let it go guess they were actually paid off to let him join and come to think of it there was a reason why he joined and I'm not surprised that Lee is behind it I guess the drug lord really had everything going on with the police inside the station no wonder he was always a step ahead of us because we had snitches within how absurd I'm so fucking pissed right now but that won't change what already happened we have to move" Juho explained with his last string of patience dangling on the loose "that's what I like about you, you don't dwell on the past you are straight forward but I don't get one thing you seem to be in a rush I wonder what's happening with you, what?, is the police rushing you?" Agust'D wanted to know and Juho only gulped, "the police are satisfied with the information they got about Lee they are sure they can take him down with the evidence they got so far but....." he paused as he sighed and Agust'D wasn't sure what it was "now that I don't have to tail off Lee I'm unfortunately being told to watch out for Jimin I have to give every information about him, Agust'D working and living with a criminal only makes you a suspect and a criminal" he felt defeated "I only have one week here and the moment I go back I have to give them everything for what I have found out about here I know his hands are clean, for the time I've worked here have come to like Jimin he's not a bad guy but I can't convince the police forces about it I will only look like I'm helping a criminal in fact I don't know what I should tell them by the end of this week I'm really trying to find out what to say but I seem to fail...." Agust'D was....really amused no one had gone to such extent to keep the boy safe like Juho was doing right now is that why he looked worried all this time at least part of his heart was really happy that someone was ready to protect Jimin he had been protecting years now and he wants to make sure this is the last year to see him in this mansion their goal is to get him out and he'll make sure to do anything it happens he's happy now he ain't alone someone is willing without even being forced that makes him happy and so he smiled within his mask 'should I tell him?' of course he knows the answer to that he knew he can trust Juho that's the first time he felt to share with someone his secrets "Juho don't worry about it, look...after the night we are going to figure it out and I want to tell you something" he promised and Juho looked confused at that, why the night..."is something big going to happen tonight?" he asked getting alert now "no silly, it's what happens in the night see i will let you in a few details" Agust'D explained with his hands loving the atmosphere of mystery stories.

"Everything happens during the night, today drugs are coming in from Italy and going to the go down which am in charge of, and of course Lee is pretty stressed right now because the police hasn't left his side at all and me I've been trailed by the JK gang which I'm sure will be attacking today there are lot of things that happens everyday at night I cant even start speaking about all of it but trust me only the lucky ones come out alive"... Agust'D really wanted to laugh his ass out when he saw the reaction of Juho who he had his eyes wide and terrified of what he just said "are you for real?" he asked hoping the older was joking "oh 100% real and exist" is all he said getting back to packing his weapons and wearing dark clothes shit was about to go down

.

.

.

Jungkook was sat beside Jimin surprisingly having sung him a lullaby that the male soon drifted off to sleep so easily, Jungkook kept on caressing his pretty face and playing with his fading blonds even when having his eyes closed he looked ethreal "I must have done something good in my past to be this lucky to have you baby, I'm so lucky to have the prettiest boyfriend alive and the love I have come to learn about" he continued to mumble to the sleeping figure while he smiled "I'll see you later" he pecked his lips tenderly as if it didn't exist and stood up from his sitting posture he was already done dressing in black like he usually does only weapons to be installed in his body but he'll do that in another room, ever since he sleeps with Jimin in his room because he insisted to he moved away the weapons he had to the next room Jimin wasn't supposed to look at them what if he got frightened, and with the last look behind he softly closed the door and stood out, the maids were already out ready to take the orders that would be given to them when he called them earlier, "be closer when he needs anything in particular I'm sure he would wake up soon later and make sure to take care of him and his needs" he instructed and the maids right away nodded and bow heading back to the kitchen, you must be wondering how the maids are working at night well guess these are the night shifters, of course they must be there ready for anything and so there are always shifts between them.

He turned to the guards with a stoic face hard one that made the guards flinch of course the Jeon jungkook doesn't laugh or smile with anyone only his boy had the right to see his bunny smile and no one else "Keep on guard and don't slack off" he threatened with his eyes "and don't let anyone in" he added the guards nodding and standing on the door on guard as he headed to the weapon room.

Jungkook seaming ready headed to the living room where the two men were already waiting for him "I surely missed this" Kai said as he stretched his body but something was sketchy about him "wait... wait you don't only seem happy for the mission you seem excited for something else...."Tae was back with his teasing and Kai only smirked "you will soon find about it" he added with a smile and placing his mask back on "is there something you aren't telling us about?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows as Kai was always the playful one, you could never tell if he were serious or just playing around "don't be so impatient you will know soon" and like that they headed to their night routine they always do this and today wasn't any different.

.

.

The truck that was supposed to be bringing in the drugs surprisingly had a puncture on its tyres in the middle of the dark road surrounded by thin forested trees besides it, seemed there wasn't any mechanics around, the Italian driver was cursing in his accent while rapidly typing his phone unaware of his missing patterner "Tomasso get this fucking tyre moving" he kicked it a few times in anger and looked around only to be met with silence "you bastard where the fuck-uurgh" he groaned in pain as he felt sharp pain on his neck before completely falling onto the ground blacked out "well look at that" Kai sighed seeming the only option for them now was to transfer the drugs in another truck 'what a waste in energy' he thought so and stood from a far looking at the body that was beside "Hy Tomasso" he waved.

Just as in the JK gang had finally punctured the truck ? ready to take everything inside of it, Mr.Lee's men lead by Agust'D arrived right on time around the twenty men surrounding the truck as JK gang stood aside grinning ear to ear they do love challenges I tell you. Agust'D looked at the mask scribbled on K seeing the person's eyes wink at him playfully "we meet again" Agust'D announced as they stood on guard ready for anything "interesting" is all Jungkook could say loving the whole scene infront of him.

.

.

.

(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)