BAD ENOUGH

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"what's this?" Jimin asks as he looks at the bunch of papers thrown in front of him 'now what?' is all he could ask himself now that he was forced to be here in the first place, his uncle was a never ending drama man "you don't believe me about Jungkook who thinks he loves you, check those documents and see it for yourself" he signalled him to read it, suddenly Jimin going nervous and gulping dryly a few more times, his mind filled with many what if, he doesn't want to believe his uncle but what it he was right about Jungkook what if he actually was lying about loving him? that thought alone made his heart clench tightly. 'should I really do it' Jimin hestated before he heard his uncle sigh "do I have to do it for you?" he walked around the table and gripped his hands to the folders a few of them flipping and there the title stood proudly Agreement of ownership "huh" he felt himself say in confusion as he scanned the heading again and his hands worked on their own finding it so itching to just pull out the whole thing and have a look at it.

Jimin hadn't realized his uncle beside him grinning ear ear seeing how he was having an internal turmoil 'this is going to work faster than I imagined' he felt proud of his tactics 'there is no escaping from this one for the both of you' he smirked and stood aside to watch his archivements unveil.

Jimin on the other hand took the piece of paper his eyes landing on those words he couldn't describe how it made him feel

Property

Buy

Exchange

Mine

Slave

Used

Lied

Jimin could feel himself shutter when he read more of what he always most feared of, this wasn't new to Jimin his uncle like literally used him for his business partners and this wasn't new, Jungkook was his soon to to be partner and his uncle did all to impress him by using him, this wasn't new but.....

Jungkook was different he wasn't like those dirty old men acting all perverted and disgusting, Jungkook never forced him in anything he didn't like, he never hurt him, he was so loving or so he thought? Come to think of it when the two started off like strangers like they didn't meet at that one banquet, and Jungkook had these motives behind his smirk could he have been pretending, all his lovey dovey and caring side, was it an act??

Jimin could feel those burning tears wanting to so much be let go right now but he didn't want to look weak, he didn't want to look like he was affected he didn't want to prove his uncle was so right in many ways, but the hurt in his eyes was no secret.

He quickly tried to collect himself before he could completely crumble down, deep down he knows he atleast believes Jungkook he never lied but he also knows he at one point did lie so where was the lie exactly in his love? Or his actions? He is so confused but one thing for sure he doesn't trust his uncle at all never.

"He's lying to you Jimin"
"He's only using you"
"He doesn't love you" his uncle continued to spread the virus in Jimin's head with every passing minute "What about you?" a question from Jimin raised making Lee stop mid sentence "what?" He asked and looked to see Jimin up from his seat with this cold stare that he gave him filled with nothing but anger and despise

"Aren't you a liar too"
"Aren't you the one using me?" Jimin's confidence caught Lee off guard "watch your tongue" he warned
"I mean you're no different, you only care about drugs and money, killing off people like they are some dirt..., infact your so much worse in many ways even Jungkook is better"
SLAP!!!

Jimin felt his left cheek sting after the hard slap his uncle served him "show some respect you bitch" he gritted his teeth in anger as Jimin chuckled lowly his eyes filled with tears "now am a bitch you say?" Jimin snickered as he shook his head he just proved his point "see what you made me do" and now he was blaming him, just how many personalities does this man walk with???

Jimin had enough and decided to get himself out "where are you going, get back here" Lee shouted but Jimin didn't stop rather than look back "you will regret this Jimin I tell you, you will come back running to me begging on your knees as I watch you before" hmm again bragging about his money. Jimin shook his head and walked out as he wiped his tears not wanting to look a mess he was.

Agust'D was just coming from the other end of the hall only to meet Jimin Infront but before he could even call him he was passed by like he wasn't there in the first place "huh" he was confused as he looked at the direction the younger went only to see it empty "am sure that's Jimin was he in a hurry, I haven't talked to him for a while only to meet here and not to meet me?" With all those questions ringing one thing he knew for sure "something is wrong" he concluded.

Jimin who was looking down all this time walked out very fast and got in the car which ofcourse brought him here and coldly ordered the driver to take him back.

"Sir he was at the Lee mansion" himself didn't realize that someone has been following him lately "ok update me more later" the voice from the other side ordered and the call was disconnected as the black van went back to following up Jimin's car he was in.

Back at the studio everyone was panicking when a certain someone threatened them not a while ago "sir ..calm down he's... he's coming" one of Jimin's make up artist said kinda frightened and scared of the eyes that were laid onto her it was scary "this is the nth time am telling you to bring him here" he almost shouted "did you try calling him?" she tried to ask "you think I would be here if I didn't call him and didn't pick up" he replied with even much more anger.

Jimin who was being looked for came in from the back door slowly sneaking in only to find the scene Infront of him "I told you to bring Jimin....here..." he stopped talking as he saw Jimin who looked at him shocked "Tae....." Jimin called seeing how his friend was looking out of it "There you are" he said with a sigh and glared at the rest before walking to Jimin "have been calling you" he whispered yelled "I forgot my phone from the make up room" pheww that was a close one "ok quick take it we go home" Jimin nodded and headed to take his phone as Taehyung followed him behind he doesn't want to leave him, surprisingly today Taehyung seemed to be more in a hurry to reach home.

the two made it out with Jimin apologizing to his workmates for Tae-hyung's outburst, they silently sat in the car and drove off Taehyung not saying a word ever since he started driving yet he was always the talkative one Jimin was sure in the morning the man looked so happy he knew he had a date with a certain someone 'did it not go well' he questioned himself but it was obvious something did happen and it did not look good and he knows best than interrupt other people's personal space 'I know Tae Tae he won't talk about it unless he wants to and I feel bad that I can't even ask him about it' he sighed himself having a turmoil going on in his mind.

They reached home no one saying a word Taehyung eager to go to his room as soon as possible and Jimin couldn't even stop him even though he wanted so much to talk to him so he let him be.

even at dinner Taehyung didn't show up Yet he was always the first person to drag him down stairs to have dinner, he was in his room since they came in now this got him worried maybe he should just really go see him, Jin wasn't back yet since he comes back pretty late.

Back to Taehyung's room he had cried himself to sleep believe it or not. When Hobi explained the whole situation to him he freaked out, he panicked and he like just run away from that cafe the person who was excited to be there, he left Hobi alone and disappeared, from all this he knew that this was bad it wasn't supposed to end like this.., this wasn't part of the plan.

Jimin who had quietly came into his room could tell from his puffy eyes even though they were closed and he knew he must be going through something so what he did, he opened up the covers and let himself in and hugged Tae from behind whispering to him
"it's okay
"it's going to be okay"
he just wanted to confront him and feel he wasn't alone he was here for him.
.
.