√CONFESSIONS

JIKOOK'S POV

Early in the morning under the warm sunlight that Jungkook felt on his face made him wake up from his long slumber as it felt like ages to his numb muscles. He slowly opened his eyes and he swears it was different this time not from the nightmare he was expecting, he didn't wake up to that strong blood stench up to his nose but rather something warm and sweet scent that he was familiar with, he knows it too well. Looking around him it wasn't the dark almost crumbled basement but a colourful room and a warm sun reflection all over it, the room was beautiful he was mesmerized. Now that he was fully awake he looked down to himself, his naked abdomen was wrapped in a bandage and he was clean blood free if he remembers well. He slowly pulled himself up as the stitches still hurt and leaned on the bed side and got to fully look around "where am I?" he doesn't remember how he passed out but he was on guard when he heard footsteps walking in and he wanted to see who saved him.

Jimin who had just made two herbal tea cups came into the room holding them in a tray "it's hot.... I'll cool it for you...." he was mumbling to himself as he walked in not realizing the other was already up, the moment he pushed the door closed and looked up instantly the tray fell to the floor spilling everything as their eyes met and literally glued to eachother, no doubt the both were surprised mostly Jungkook "y..you woke up!" Jimin stuttered all because he was too excited to see the other awake and Jungkook was too shocked to even speak he thought he wouldn't see him again he can't even explain what he was feeling right now.

Jimin felt awkward with how Jungkook kept on starring at him without a word, Jimin just wanted to jump on Jungkook and hug the life out of him but with how he was looking at him he passed on that one he'll have to contain his excitement since Jungkook wasn't on the same page as him, he might have put their differences aside but maybe not Jungkook.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked as he stood near him but made a distance between them Jungkook still speechless, he was making him nervous.

Jungkook looked at Jimin scanning him entirely and he wanted to do just one thing at the moment he wants to do it even if it will be his last "baby... come here" he called him as he gave out his hand catching Jimin completely off-guard "your very far" he complained and Jimin found himself complying "uh.." he gasped when Jungkook pulled him to his lap and pulling him in his embrance catching him in surprise but he hugged back making sure he doesn't hurt him and he found himself sobbing right away "I...I was worried you wouldn't wake up...." he sobbed in his neck "you....you were so hurt .... am Sorry" he kept on apologizing making Jungkook break the hug and look up to him "no baby....it's not your fault" but Jimin only shook his head "I wish I knew...." he wasn't going to stop crying and blaming himself and Jungkook pulled him back to his chest "ssh....am fine now thanks to you but am guilty too.." he chuckled as they looked up to eachother "Jungkook I can't....take it anymore I.....want you please I can't take it without you...." Jimin was literally pleading completely surprising Jungkook with that confession because he felt the same way "am sorry I hurt you,...I was a jerk to you I left you all alone.... with that bastard...." his voice broke making Jimin look up to his teary eyes "I...never meant anything all I wanted is to keep you safe and at Lee mansion was the safest but I guess I pulled off the stupidest stunt ever.." he painfully chuckled abit while Jimin listened tentatively "I never meant it, but...I realized you going back to that hellhole was the worst ...fo.. forgive me!" he finally broke down as he looked down with shame. Jimin cupped his face and made him look up as he wiped his tears with a smile "well guess your boyfriend is strong, am still alive and..... let's put that behind us okay am thankful your awake is all you I need" he brought him to his neck and hugged him just the right away he belonged there in the first place.

"let's start afresh without more lies can we?" Jimin asked and felt Jungkook nodding in his neck "I'll start, I never backstabbed you guys, you were my family I could never, I won't deny I wasn't sent either but trust me I would never do it, I only exchanged my life" he explained and Jungkook only broke more "I know baby I believe you, I feel stupid to believe you did" he hugged him tighter to feel his scent that was really sweet.