√ A HIT EMOTIONALLY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"do you know how serious this is Pi! We have to get going" "mom I think your panicking please calm down" Pi tried as her mother was busy packing she wasn't really panicking but she knew she had to do this "we are going to get her back you don't know what that drug lord is capable of" she explained as Pi gave her a questioning gaze "it seems your know this Lee guy, and whoah where did you get the gun" she almost freaked seeing another side of her mom "don't forget I was once in military and Lee was our biggest suspect that law breaker bastard, even though am no longer in military I can still target a headshot" she smirked as Pi only gulped hard "uhm where is my mom your not my mom" this made the older lady chuckle "now we move" she said hiding a hand gun to her black jeans and covering it with a black shirt she looked so different her daughter was shook to the core but followed anyways.

Outside was a black van waiting with five men surrounding it, "uhmm mom who are these people are we going with them" Pi was definitely going to run mad by all these surprises for sure "they are my men" she simply answered "mom we lived alone when did they become your men?" She almost screamed "dear calm down you have lots you don't know" her grandma beside explained "I will explain later let us go bring back my daughter in law" she was stopped from walking inside the car "am coming with you" so stubborn "no dear it's dangerous you remain here" and like that the van drove away leaving Pi looking astonished.

"grandma you better tell me everything" she demanded "I will dear come" she pulled her inside the mansion as another men replaced at the guard entrance.

.

.

Back to the warehouse Miss Jiyong or let's say Agent Jiyong had reached to the perimeters and already divided into groups giving the whole place a serious check up "over here" one announced as they all headed to where the sounds came from, Jiyong jumped on one of the guy who wanted to fire the gun hitting him right before he dropped down "phew my skills are still good" she felt proud as her few men clapped for her style of a fight "we need to be quite as possible don't shoot" she suggested and the rest nodded doing excited that, any germ to their sight was eliminated no one was spared "did you find her?" She asked desperately but she got a no "please be ok" she chanted as they didn't stop looking.

Agust'D had made it out with miss Park alittle further away from the scene she looked terrified that's for sure when Agust'D placed her down but wouldn't let go "your ok now" he tried but the lady wasn't convinced until they heard sounds of people coming from over the other side "j..Jiyong" miss Park seemed to recognize the people and Agust'D felt relieved she knew them "here is my contact call me when you are ready" Agust'D wrote his number on a small note and placed it inside her coat but Miss Park herself was definitely not listening her mind was really not there "I will tell you about Jimin" are the last things Agust'D said before he ran off leaving Miss Park looking confused as she was right now.

"Hyuna!" For the first time she heard her name being called from none other than her own mother in law for the first time she's getting the shock of her life "are you ok?" The question fell on deaf ears as Miss Park only looked at them with weird eyes she wasn't really here and adding it to the shock she couldn't process anything "do you hear me?" Jiyong kept on trying until miss Park fell to the sides but caught her before she could fall completely down "she's out she must have been shocked" she concluded as one of them carried her up "let's get back home we will deal with this bastard later" she sighed and walked off to the car where she sat beside miss Park "you have a lot of explanation to make"

.

.

a group of men were running from here to there as gunshots could be heard from around the area no it wasn't just normal gunshots there was truly a fight going on at a certain area far from the city let's say it was a sudden attack which was going to get a lot of them injured which it already did "fuck" Jungkook groaned when he hid from the showers of the bullets that were coming from specifically no where his Men were trying hard to protect him their car was already crashed somewhere in fact it left them great injuries and bruises as I said this was so sudden they were just back from work but someone was tailing them from behind but before they knew it they were bathing in bullets and now they were trying hard not to get shot as there was shooting going on between the two parties "fuck" he was just so frustrated with everything but Jungkook wasn't the type to give up no! he knew when to Ventor it all out.

"sir we promise to protect you" one dedicated as Jungkook gave him duh eyes as if his loyalty will stop the bullets what bullshit was he spewing right now, but the said man was immediately shot "yeah right" he said with a bored look shaking his head in disbelief.

Jungkook set himself at an aim angle and looked through the dark bushes aiming his gun carefully to the dark, for five seconds he concentrated to the sounds coming from the dark and a trigger pulled at one fell a body behind the trees before anyone could recover from the perfect shot he fired two more bullets and two of them falling to the ground before it went awfully quite "annoying pests" he placed his gun back to his back pockets and soon a car parked right Infront of them "wow don't tell me the fun just ended?" Taehyung asked as he looked around the quite place "you were late" Jungkook said with a shrug "what a bummer" no more gun fights.

Just when Jungkook was getting into the car a gun shot was heard again getting everyone to look out for the remaining idiot who fired but Taehyung with one aim shot the said person in the dark as he looked back at Jungkook who groaned touching his shoulder he was bleeding "shit" was all he said before quickly placing Jungkook back into the car and quickly drove off with the guards in too "fuck" Jungkook felt like this wasn't his day, first he was attacked and now he was shot and he knew exactly who was behind it "That fucker Lee your time is soon I promise you" he groaned more clutching to his shoulder with a piece of clothe he got to stop the bleeding for real it hurt like hell.

.

.

Jungkook in deep pain was helped out of the car by Taehyung who held his shoulders for support but Jungkook doesn't want to seem weak just when they reached the door of the mansion he pushed him off "I'll handle the rest" he said as the big wolf he is treating himself was nothing new "but it's different Jungkook this is worse than any of the wounds you treat yourself" Tae tried to reason out with Jungkook who didn't seemed convinced at all "hmm either way I'll still do it myself" he brushed him off and walked away limping to his room and Tae couldn't do anything about that than walk out for some fresh air the older was so difficult to handle that's for sure.

Jimin came out of the room as he felt dead bored locked inside there and it's also the commotion he heard from outside that stirred the curiosity in him, he slowly walked following the groans of a certain someone unable to know who it is but for sure he knew he was in pain he wanted to know who it was.

Walking from room to room calling out in tiny whispers he didn't see anyone nor get replied but he noticed the blood on the floor that surely got him worried there and so he fastened his steps only to come across an open door, peeking in he was met with a bloody back of someone who he sure knew it was he was bleeding as the blood dripped all over his back he gasped at the sight, to say he was worried it would be understatement. Jimin was beyond worried when he saw Jungkook try to wipe out the blood that wouldn't stop coming out and so he did what he felt was right. he ran back to the room checking for a first aid kit in the bathroom which he fortunately got and quickly made a run out to the guest room where jungkook was.

He was worried when he acted on an impulse but who was he kidding, when he was back he found a girl which he very well knew was Lisa already treating Jungkook's wounds who had laid onto her shoulders as he groaned lowly whenever she touched the wound "shs....it's almost over" he heard her he fell speechless and just silently walked away clutching tight into the box "what was I even thinking" he blamed himself.

.

.

.

(inserts song lyrics:....only love can hurt like this...) ?

.

.

.