√A BAD HABIT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been hours since Jimin was sat on their shared bed with Jungkook waiting for the older even though he almost hit the ground as he was dozing off "where is he?" he asked no one his sleepy voice was almost inaudible, hours ago he was very excited to tell Jungkook the good news but his excitement came to a halt when Jin told him he would be coming late but he was trying to wait but guess he was wrong infact he had to wake up early to start his day, "I...guess I'll lay down a bit" he convinced himself as he slowly slipped in between the king sized bed as he thought of Jungkook while falling into a deep slumber "waiting for you Kookie" he whispered.....

.

.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"no.....you can't do it again" I clutched onto my throbbing head as it wouldn't stop, past midnight is all I could manage to hold on until now I feel I can't anymore it fucking hurts, "urrghhh" I groan behind the closed door making sure no one will hear me... am sorry.

The long mirror yes exactly, I stared at myself on the body mirror and saw how awful I looked like some maniac, red eyes disheveled hair and sweaty body it only made me more angry how did I come back to this, "that bitch...." I say under gritted teeth as I could only see red while I remembered how Lisa gave me that look "she knew it.......you fucked me up" I now realize she triggered me "I swear...I will..." I felt I couldn't handle it anymore it felt suffocating If I don't take it now I will run insane.

I ran to the bathroom just above the cupboard and I touched something soft yes I found it, I went back to the room and sat on the same table pouring alittle amount of the white powder my body already excited to sniff it, "I...am sorry" I sobbed as I knelt down to take a sniff of the cocaine that I very much tried to let go many months back "haaa..." I breathed in relief as I fell to the floor my mind not thinking anymore.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jin after struggling he found the goddamned second key from below his bed as he opened up the guest room only to widen his eyes in pure horror. It's been hours and he didn't see the younger he said he will be back late but when he woke up in the middle of the night to find Jimin curled to himself in the centre of the bed all alone he knew something was wrong because Jungkook would tell him if he wasn't coming back later, he felt frustrated "I swear to beat you up later for not telling me anything" he got out angrily to take his phone and call the younger only to hear muffled cries thanks to his wolf sense.

He took slower steps to listen more only to hear it in the guest room he knew it was empty then who? Before he could freak out he recognized the voice "Jungkook?" he just wanted to confirm, that couldn't be Jungkook crying right, he rarely does he panicked as he knocked on the door to only receive no response so he looked for the spare key fortunately he got it.

"JUNGKOOK!!?" Jin screamed locking the door behind him and running to Jungkook who was lying on the floor looking lifeless with blank eyes Jin knows this look he's seen this before but it was years ago "how did this happen?" he looked around only to see the powder quickly running to the bathroom to flash it down.

"Kook baby what happened?" Jin tried not to sob as he picked Jungkook up and lay him onto the bed touching his now cold face and he wasn't moving "your scaring me say something" he tried to call him out taking a cloth to wipe off the powder remains, the next thing he heard were silent sobs "baby...tell hyung what is it?" Jin said in a softer tone as Jungkook sobbed more "h.. hyung am ...sorry" he hiccup as tears ran down his eyes as now Jin held onto him head on his lap trying to relax him "I... took...it..." he confessed as he sobbed more he felt guilty all that hardwork in vain, Jin knew what exactly Jungkook was referring to,