EPILOGUE

5YEARS LATER

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In a very big dark and grey shade of a mansion, outside stood a bunch of security guards, inside maids could be seen doing the preparation of what was supposed to be breakfast
"Young master likes it sweet" one of the maids corrected
"Don't forget the small spoon for the young prince too" another added
"Get back to work everyone" the head maid, older than anyone else reminded as they quickly finished up setting the table.

In a very big almost colourful bedroom on the table could be seen a bunch of pictures, one that had a group photo with two of them in graduation uniform, another one with two people kissing that day of graduation, another photo had the two male couples carry a very tiny pup and looking extremely happy as they watched their new born in pure joy, another photo had family members as they welcomed the new baby into the family, another portrait a bit bigger one had the two couples in white as they showed off their wedding ring with crowns on top of their heads and a little pup that seemed happier than anyone else at the ceremony.

Another picture had the couple kiss as a sign to seal their love forever as they were announced grooms and the other pictures had the little pup celebrating his 4th birthday with a cake having a 4 number candle, he looked really cute with his baby dark ravens all over his head like his daddy and plump lips that grinned looking more like his papa.

On the king sized bed with dark sheets could be seen Jimin soundly asleep as he had this cute pout on him while he snuggled in the sheets while Jungkook was wide awake and watching his beautiful husband without blinking he was appreciating his ethereal beauty but his mini little devil won't let him day dream. On the door way Jungkook had the door open and when he looked he saw the little raven haired devil peeking in with a grin and Jungkook already knew he was up to something "morning daddy" he whispered as Jungkook ruffled his hair with a smile "shh your appa is asleep" Jungkook pointed as the very active kid nodded and leaned down to peck Jimin's cheek while smiling brightly and Jungkook with his possessive ass saw it as a challenge and leaned down to peck Jimin's left cheek, with a smirk looking at his baby boy, Minkook wasn't any different these two liked to compete against each other for attention, Minkook humphed and pecked his appa's forehand and looked at his daddy who leaned down and pecked Jimin's eye and looked back at his kid who rolled his eyes and leaned down to peck his appa's nose with a proud smile and looked up to his daddy challenging him more.

Jungkook leaned down to Minkook and smirked "I bet you can't do this" he pecked Jimin's plump lips making Minkook widen his eyes "y..you daddy not fair" he stomped his little feet while he leaned down and showered his appa's face with lots of kisses and Jungkook joined him and finally this made Jimin groan to his bed who was disturbing his hard earned sleep, yes he didn't sleep at night thanks to the vomiting he did all night and suffered in silence

"hmm what's that...?" he opened up his sleepy eyes and met with two wide doe eyes that screamed guilt but covered it up with kisses "haha ..you two naughty boys what are you doing to me?" He giggled as he picked up Minkook to the bed right on top of his stomach only to groan but quickly hid it but not to Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook picked up Minkook to himself as he started playing with Minkook but glancing back at Jimin "you ok baby?" He whispered as he pecked his cheek yet again "a..am ok" he smiled to cover up his pain but Jungkook knows better he will ask him later when Minkook isn't around "come my babies let's have breakfast" Jungkook played Batman with Minkook in his arms as he held onto Jimin with the other hand helping him up and walking out already.

"Grandma delicious.. " Minkook clapped his tiny hands as Miss park fed him food after running away from his appa after his grandmother joined them for breakfast well she was passing by "there my little baby very good boy" the older lady continued to play her grandson forgetting her two sons like they never existed in the first place, they shrugged it off with a laugh as they continued to eat Jimin just playing with his food well he lost his appetite even after that appetizing good breakfast 'i will tell Kookie today later' he thought to himself as he knew what was actually wrong with him.