√ MADE UP HIS MIND

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Agust'D wasn't surprised when he woke up to an empty bed that early in the morning he was really hoping he could find K and have a look at his gorgeous face but guess he wasn't planning on showing him soon "hmm such a tease I like it" he smiled to himself stretching a bit and getting up to get himself ready for the day at the go down.

Mr Lee had ordered him to keep his focus onto the drugs because everyone had their eyes on them it was getting dangerous that's for sure so he spends his most of the time there.

.

.

.

Jimin woke up stretching to the morning sun that had glowed on his whole body he smiled to the feeling and sat up looking beside him to see Jungkook had already left of-course an hour ago they got to taste each other before Jungkook went to work he smiled to the memory as he felt his neck wet from those kisses Jungkook's scent literally glued to him like a second skin it made his confidence boost up and those hickeys all his skin was another thing he was proud of. He got up and went to re-freshen, today he's going to see his hyung Agust'D hoping to see Juho too and it means he is going to Lee mansion pretty obvious he might run into his uncle there.

"I really want to ask hyung a few questions and not really on the phone" he insisted "besides I want to see Juho because I don't have his number and have to pick up a few things in my room" he went silent thinking of the things he wanted inside his previous room they were precious to him and he thinks today he's got enough confidence for that, with a last sigh he headed out immediately because he already had breakfast with Jungkook before he went to work.

No surprises he had a bodyguard to take him places though he thought it wasn't necessary but he didn't want the poor guy loose his job because one look from Jungkook when he's angry is all it took to change someone's life he's seen it before it was scary...

He got his phone to let Agust'D know his plans of coming there to the mansion "hyung.." he chirped "Hey Jimin"

"Am coming over"

"Comi-what! Where?"

Jimin was confused isn't it the mansion "to the mansion silly" he giggled but that was different with Agust'D who was panicking

'wait am not in the mansion and he will meet his uncle which I have a bad feeling with and am not there to look after him, think! Think! Think!'

"Wait come to location xxx am currently there" 'shit' he couldn't think of any place rather than the drug go down "well to go Agust'D" he mumbled to himself disappointedly "on my way" he heard Jimin sing before he disconnected the call "well I have to be quick here I don't want him coming inside here" he went to finish up quick even though it was just beginning of the day, it's true Jimin had no idea what his uncle's business was up to he had no idea what the old man does than hide in the Lee park enterprises he was just so innocent.

.

.

Jimin reached to the location where his hyung had told him to meet from but he didn't anticipate to what he was facing right now "what in the wattpad is this?" he looked at what seemed like a normal bungalow medium in size it looked like a place where a cozy family would dream to be "looks nice but..." his face was in a frown seeing a bunch of guards stood around it, they made the whole place darker and loose it's comfort "that's why i felt weird about it" he shuddered a little and turned to his bodyguard "uhmm you can stay here i,ll be back in a minute" the guard first hesitated but he knew not to argue with Jimin he's been tested before "ok sir be careful" he bow and stood guard on the car as Jimin walked away not noticing the guard talking later to his phone "sir,...he's at t he same location" that was enough for Jungkook to understand what he meant "ok,...make sure he's ok and doesn't get hurt" "yes sir" with that the guard went back to his post not tearing away his eyes from Jimin who was heading inside.