√PROOF

LISTEN TO: Black out days, speed up while reading, it hits different (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hyuna (Jimin's mom, Miss Park) was walking back and forth anxiously in the living room getting the old lady on the couch feeling dizzy "please stop" she sure was going to get a headache from all the walking but just then Jiyoung walked inside with another man he was dressed as an officer "please have a seat" she offered as the two ladies looked confused "after all what you told me I thought I should look into it, I might have lost my senses back then when my son died, so I hired a private investigator to look into it" she explained and Hyuna took a seat to hear what the man had for them.

"the accident that happened five years ago was suddenly dismissed off because it practically said it was an accident, the most promised man of Korea had suddenly died but the case wasn't looked into more after orders from a high official" he went on explaining. "according to my research the time when the accident happened except for the kind man who called for an ambulance before that was actually someone else" huh the two ladies were confused.

"there were footprints too to prove that, here" he showed them "and Mr Park hadn't died immediately yet at that time so my point is.." it was scary to know the truth unfold "before his death someone else was there, it seems he was still alive and...." the two women were already breaking down "he didn't really die just from the accident he was murdered" he dropped it and Jiyoung fell to the floor completely shattered so his son didn't die from the accident, Hyuna was trying to hold in her sob but she was failing, his husband was murdered it was a very heartbreaking fact "my son, I lost my mind back then blaming it on you" Jiyoung said as she looked at Hyuna "I didn't think to look into it am so sorry to the both you" and she sobbed as Hyuna sat down with her pulling her into her warm hug "we....we have to be stronger we have to get his deserved justice" she suggested and Jiyoung was far ahead of that how about getting revenge instead "his best friend Lee is a suspect he was at the scene but we don't have prove yet" he sadly said and Jiyoung pulled herself together "we have to tail him" is all she could simply say as the man In front of them was more looking forward to it "I promise to do my best" she offered "I'll lend you even more men the bastard has to pay for his sins" she said with a venomous voice before going back to sobbing the two women holding onto eachother for support.

.

.

Jimin was still weak and he spent the whole day recuperating his lost energy or more like Agust'D doing it for him "hyung you don't have to" he tried to stop him because the only person who seemed to care more than him was Agust'D he only told Jimin to relax he will do it all, Jimin. didn't have the strength to argue about than just remained dazed looking at his hyung doing this and that just the two of them in Jimin's room, surprisingly Lee never bothered them even for a second.

But speaking of the devil just then they heard someone knock on the door Agust'D checking it out it was the maid "sir says to join him in dinner" he nodded and told her they will be there in a minute. Jimin knew what they were talking about but Agust'D seemed hesitant about it, but he was startled when Jimin himself stood up and wore his shoes "you sure?" he asked and Jimin nodded emotionless, Agust'D didn't refuse him because at this point he knows it won't work so he stood beside him lending him an arm since his legs felt weak Jimin was grateful for that and held onto him.

Walking downstairs they were met with Mr.Lee already on the table waiting for them, different kinds of food sprawled onto the table, I mean what was this a buffet or......

He grinned when his eyes fell onto Jimin it felt like a dream to have him back to the mansion but now him standing in front of him he knew it wasn't a dream "take a seat" he more like ordered so typical of him.