TRYING TO WORK IT OUT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Juho sat with He_Young in her big ass mansion like house alongside some sort of a beach it was really a pretty view he can accept that while the older brought him a few drinks "so do you think Agust'D is a good guy is it ok that he is closer with my brother because when you look at it i don't really know him but i could see how he was around my brother it felt like Jimin only trusted that guy rather than anyone else should i be worried?" he asked the older who gave him a warm smile before she turned to explain to him "before I left I met Agust'D he was really stoic adding to the mask he always walks around with I have never seen his face before and he was a person my ex husband trusted him with all his wealth he was the loyal guy or maybe not" she shrugged at the last part "why is that?" Juho asked "well he did as he instructed of him but he failed at one thing" Juho continued to listen "Lee was really keen with Jimin he never let him do anything most things he was the one to plan them out and Jimin could only follow them silently even though he didn't want he had no say he made sure he met up with specific people but Agust'D wasn't one of them ofcourse he broke the rule by getting closer that they were friends?..for the first time I saw Jimin smile so brightly I think you shouldn't be worried about that but Lee himself he isn't what he claims to be" she explained as Juho nodded ofcourse even if Agust'D gave off that sour bad aura he wasn't the bad guy at the end himself could tell "is there something I don't know about Lee?" Juho glanced at the older who froze her actions as he looked at Juho with unreadable expression.

"I don't think anyone knows about him that much even myself but what I can tell you is that he is a very abusive man I'm so convinced he has abused Jimin before as I said he isn't the man who claims to be he is" to that Juho widen his eyes in horror not that he doesn't know but because his brother was in his hands "my brother isn't safe?" he knew the answer when he asked that question but the older Infront of him only looked down in defeat "that bastard!" Juho hit the table hard making the lady look up to him startled, Juho had stood up looking so angry than before ofcourse she saw this coming before "Juho we can plan this out" she said immediately afraid Juho was planning on running out and go after the said man "another thing is he is into the mafia organization" Juho gave her big wide eyes as alot of ways to kill this guy going through his mind "and...and" she hestated while Juho looked at her in anticipation "I have never told this anyone but I think he had also something to do with the death of your father" Juho's mind completely snapped going blank as he felt his knees go weak instantly flopping back onto his chair "how!!!???..." he didn't know how to ask even the question......

.

.

.

.

Back to Namjoon's studio was a figure beside his door walking back and forth looking so stressed and worried "what is going on in there?" Jimin asked no one specific as he bit his nails nervously, it's been half an hour since the meeting had started as his hyung told him to let him handle it as he finishes agreeing with them on a few things. He calmly sat and waited as anytime soon they will be done, just a few minutes he should wait more.

Before Jimin could completely ran nuts the door suddenly opened and he immediately stood up seeing Namjoon call him inside where he breathed then walked inside to see three men around their 50s if he guessed right in suits with a few documents in hand that waited to be signed by him, the moment they were in all eyes turned to him the men looking satisfied with their choice "Nice to finally meet you Park Jimin" they all greeted as Jimin bow to them respectful and took a seat to discuss a few things, "Jimin we really hope you could Join our brand and advertise out products infact you will be our model payments and everything had been discussed with Sir Namjoon he will explain it to you" Jimin could only nod afraid to talk out loud then freak them out he was internally screaming he was so happy "I understand sir" he simply said with a smile "here is the contract you can take your time and read it through, for starter we will sign a three month contract when you feel you can mange we can always renew" one of them explained as Namjoon took the contract to explain to Jimin what is in there, the both felt satisfied with the agreements in the contract and Jimin got down to sign it "we will assure you this is the best choice you've ever made and we are happy to finally have you working with us" the men stood up to congratulate Jimin on joining their company as their new model "the pleasure is all mine" Jimin smiled back shaking their hands to their new bond he didn't feel uncomfortable with them they were decent people and he's happy for the new journey "will send someone to pick you up tomorrow to have a look around the new environment" they were caring too not pressuring Jimin to start working right away"I really appreciate it" and a few words exchanged they left looking happy even the other side looked happy "Jimin congratulations" Namjoon told him as he looked at him proud "thank you hyung" he hugged him "it's time you shine" Namjoon always believed even until now he knew he was a star and Jimin couldn't wait to tell Jungkook later about this.....

.

.

.

.

In the evening after work Jungkook had dressed up properly though not different from his usual appearance and walked back to his car after telling Jin he would be back a bit late so they should not wait for him at dinner and drove off to Lisa's house. Half an hour he was parking at the huge mansion though not that big to his but definitely decent and very good design this old man had a nice catch for things. He walked in the mansion as the bodyguards paved his way being greeted while he looked around he's been here lots of time not because of business but he usually came here with an intention of fucking if he was honest but for the first time it wasn't that he was glad.

He reached the dining area as the dishes were already prepared looking so mouth watering to the sight the old man who was Lisa's dad appeared behind him smiling so widely as he saw Jungkook "son your here" he said as they half hugged and pulled him first to his office, basically they talked about business and him appreciating Jungkook's work then decided to ask the bigger topic "well I heard you have a boyfriend now?" Jungkook looked up at him with a wide smile "yes I do uncle" he answered as the man chuckled he didn't look disgusting at him "when there is love nothing is impossible" he simply said telling him he was proud he finally met someone who won his heart though both knew Lisa liked him "I heard what Lisa did to your boyfriend a few days ago am really sorry for her behaviors you know how she is, this dinner is to apologize on her behalf" he said with a half smile and Jungkook nodded "I didn't like that behavior and I felt so disappointed" he sighed "you don't need to apologize but I would like so much for her to apologize to my boyfriend he didn't deserve that treatment" Jungkook voiced out as the older nodded to him "exactly, I will make sure it happens please let's have dinner before it gets cold" he suggested as Jungkook nodded and both walked back to the dinning table.

Lisa was already there waiting for them with her head hung low showing how much she felt bad for her actions but Jungkook knew better for as long as he knew he was sure she was just pretending. He took a seat opposite her as his dad sat in front of them signalling them to start eating up. The food was really good it had that homey feeling that Jungkook enjoyed it before Lisa started to talk "Jungkook am really sorry for my actions the past day I didn't know" she said "leave alone knowing you shouldn't really treat someone like that" her father said looking so disappointed "am willing to change am so sorry Jungkook" she apologized "you shouldn't be apologizing to me" Jungkook said coldly not filtering the anger he had "I know I will do anything so you forgive me" she said "please here is a drink to show my sincerity" that was a new move she pulled off making Jungkook question in his mind but never the less took it, a few minutes later the older excuse himself as he said he was tired and needed some rest leaving the two to themselves not uttering a word.

Jungkook on the other side was feeling weird like his body was craving something or not but he could feel the sweat that was drowning his whole body, may be it was the alcohol he took he thought "excuse me" he went to the bathroom leaving Lisa looking at him with a smile, when Jungkook came out he was looking even worse did Lisa actually drug him or, but he wasn't feeling tired but rather craving "it's getting late I have to go" Jungkook said taking his coat hurriedly and walking away "bye" Lisa waved without even protesting which Jungkook questioned but just walked away leaving Lisa smirk to herself "Just you wait you will come running back to me" she laughed and looked at the drink she gave Jungkook earlier..

"drive" Jungkook told his bodyguard when he got in his car he didn't feel like he could do it right now that his hands were trembling 'this was bad' he thought.

..

..

..

..

..