√GOALS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Honey what is it?" Jin asked as he got in bed with Namjoon who immediately held him in his warm embrace and planting a forehead kiss "what happened in the office?" Jin asked as he looked up to his mate with a curious gaze. They had currently came back home but this time in Namjoon's apartment which Jin couldn't deny that it was so cozy "he said he wanted to drop everything" Namjoon shrugged something like that from his father wasn't making any damn sense "do you believe him?" Jin asked "of course not! but i also know he isn't a man who would bluff about just anything" he added "he wanted we reconcile our bond and make it right it's not that easy you know" he said frustrated as he sighed he doesn't know what to do anymore "isn't it dangerous that he is the mafia lord you can't just quit" Jin added based on his experience that's how the mafia works you just don't walk in and out as you please once in only your death with take you out.

"Let's not think about all this ok let's get some sleep" Jin suggested and Namjoon smirked "earlier with Jay that was damn hot baby you gave him a taste of his own medicine" he chuckled, a while ago when Namjoon came out of his father's office he saw the whole scene infront of him and he didn't even try to intervene rather than stand aside to watch the drama until Jay was dragged out since his balls were bursted "you liked it?" Jin asked seductively as he suddenly stranded Namjoon on his lap "i loved your feistyness" Namjoon said as he grabbed that waist tightly pulling him closer "should we finish what you started earlier?" Jin licked his plump lips as Namjoon groaned "yes baby" how could he say no, he held the sheets and covered themselves from within moving around the whole bed and don't even ask what they were doing......(⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)

.

.

"What is it?" Juho asked the moment he faced Agust'D who looked exhausted "what have you been up to?" Juho asked taking a proper look at him he looked so worn out, the older looked around making sure no one was watching and pulled him to his room closing the door "am running the new powder go down Mr.Lee put me in charge and am super busy that i haven't time to look out for Jimin" Agust'D breathed as he took a sit on his bed untying the uncomfortable clothe to his neck he was even forced to remove his attire except for his mask that's another topic.

"so..." Juho  some what wasn't getting the point yet "does this mean you agree to work with me?" he asked as Agust'D looked sharply at him as if he was questioning his entire fucking existence "can't you tell?" he asked back as he stood and faced his body mirror while Juho was behind nodding to him "I wanted to confirm it" he shrugged "we are having the same goal here to take down Mr Lee and....take out Jimin from this hell hole" the last sentence wasn't meant to be heard but Juho heard it that made his ears perk up "Jimin? what's wrong with Jimin?" he asked abit panicky making Agust'D look at him with a confused expression "I only let you close to Jimin because I figured you weren't the type who would bully him but mark my words I'll slaughter you if you do anythin...." "chill big guy" Juho raised his hands in defense so Jimin his brother wasn't to be messed up with oh how cool Juho found out that to be "look" his attention was drived to the normal mirror which suddenly lighted up with a 3D sketch onto it "What the.." Juho was beyond confused when he saw this I mean was this like a movie they were in "this is the go down map of the drugs, here is where the drugs are stored I have all the print to the back of my head" Juho widen his eyes so was Agust'D always this ready "we need a plan" he added as they looked at the screen "but you already have it" Juho said but Agust'D shook his head "It may look all straight to ambush but trust me it's a false victory, Mr Lee is smart than what we can think of him we have to be extra careful we are only a step closer continue hanging on we can still pull it off" Agust'D explained as he switched off the screen "but we have to be careful i think my senior is here for a purpose we didn't meet coincidentally" Juho reasons "that's also another thing, leave it to me" Agust'D suggested and Juho nodded "by the way" Juho thought he should really ask Agust'D about this "So...Jimin and Jungkook..." the older already knows what he wants to ask "that doesn't concern you" Agust'D didn't like what Juho was trying to get himself into "don't poke your nose in their business" coldly added walking to the closed door leaving Juho looking pissed he wasn't expecting that 'shit i should've known' he didn't like how he was brushed off so easily from Jimin's topic "it's clear out" he had Agust'D say clearly telling him to go out of his room as if they didn't discuss earlier, Juho got out and walked back to his room kind of disappointed but the two missed the pair of eyes that were kept onto them "look what we have here what was my junior doing into the guards room, boss will love the new information and even give me more powder as a reward" he grinned happily taking a sharp route to Mr.Lee's office to report the new gossip he got.

.

.

"hmph" Jimin looked away from Jungkook with a pout when Jungkook was done dressing him after helping out since morning and now Jimin was back to square one angry with him Jungkook knew he fucked up big time "baby am so sorry" Jungkook said with uwu face which Jimin tried so much not look at he knows Jungkook is trying to play innocent so he forgets what he did previously "no can do" he replied completely ignoring him "you almost broke me in a half you were a complete beast yesterday night you wild rabbit" Jimin scolded while Jungkook looked down from where he had kneeled infront of his tiny boyfriend holding his legs innocently like he never parted them wide before "am sorry it wont ever happen again i swear" Jungkook promised with a pout looking so innocent nothing like an alpha could be "pfft".... Taehyung tried so much not to burst into a laughter as he watched the most feared alpha kneeling to his boyfriend acting so innocent never like he's seen him before he wanted to laugh out so loud and so he did "am sorry....ha ha aha ah" he fell to the ground from where he was peeking though the door catching the two peoples's attention.

Taehyung was actually minding his own business but he heard a small baby voice and he wanted so much to know who it was only to see the alpha asking for forgiveness "this is the most hilarious thing i have seen this morning" he tried so much to compose himself before laughing more "ok mochi what is happening?" he asked getting in the room Jungkook still glued to his position looking like a puppy oh please he was trying not to burst out again "Taetae can you take me out of here?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded his head happily he knows what was happening here based on what he has heard "baby,..please no" Jungkook wanted to cry Jimin was leaving him alone, Taehyung leaned down and took Jimin to his arms and faced Jungkook with a smirk as if daring him to stop them "this is your punishment and...no kisses for the whole day" he declared a war and Jungkook's jaw dropped looking for his wolf to defend him but the coward was nowhere to be felt 'fucker' Jungkook groaned and looked at Jimin like a wounded puppy how can he stay away from his cutie boyfriend and ontop of it no kisses he felt like he lost everything "don't give me that look it's only for today and if you behave.." Jimin smiled slyly "i will consider you back" he promised and Jungkook grinned happily "oh you promised you will do anything i want right" Jungkook happily nodded "then...." he looked at his soulmate with a smirk who wasn't any different these two could just communicate with eyes only "okay,..move alpha Jimin will tell you when you are needed" oh how much Jungkook wanted to beat Taehyung so much but Jimin looked at him with warning eyes and he quickly composed himself like the innocent boy he was "okay baby at your service" he said with a slight bow and Taehyung proceeded out with Jimin leaving Jungkook behind who looked like ready to punch him because he was making the situation only worse.... what a nice way to start the day......

.

.

.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡