√I LOVE YOUR SCARS

you all know what this chapter  is about ?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"so am curious you and Mr Jeon....." Juho was really curious, first he thought Mr Lee was his sugar daddy and Matteo who he dint know what the bastard was up to and then the announcement of him and Jungkook....he wasn't getting a thing at all "oh that" Jimin looked down with a blush.

They were currently sat at a table in their own peace of silence surprisingly Hobi hadn't come to school that day but he sure texted him he didn't feel like it. But thanks to Juho he didn't feel alone and awkward. It was evening time when Juho decided to ask "well I will be honest I love Jungkook and am not ashamed of it, you know he's the first man I have fallen in love with" Jimin was so looking drunk in love as he explained to Juho not even realizing how obvious he was "oh no ...am sorry you must find it absurd am sorry..." Jimin apologized looking down "please continue" is all Juho could say. But he was surprised when Jimin talked about Jungkook in a loving way that he didn't see before 'so Mr Lee ain't his sugar daddy' that made him happy he almost thought his brother was whoring around how much he wants to face palm at that thought.

"well what I can say I really do love him he makes me feel pretty and happy.." he covered his face with his small hands as he was getting shy suddenly making Juho smile now that's the Jimin he knows "awww look at you blushing you look like a mochi you know" why not tease him now, "hey not you teasing me too" he pout as Juho pinched his cheeks "definitely a mochi" and so Jimin and Juho started bickering "now I get it why everyone was looking at me weirdly" Jimin nodded to himself after fixing the puzzles "if the CEO himself says so then everyone would know about it" Juho exclaimed making Jimin chuckle 'Jungkook you better not hurt my brother or else...' Juho promised himself seeing Jimin smile so lovingly he came to a conclusion that something was wrong in the Lee mansion, if Jimin could be this happy from the outside mansion and sad inside that Lee mansion then Mr Lee there is some explanation he has to do "so...Jimin why do you live with Mr Lee .." but they got interrupted by a horn from a black Prado just parked steps away from them "hey baby..." Jungkook called as he leaned against the car looking at the two "hey" Jimin waved instantly getting up and parking his belongings "hey Juho let's talk more later" Juho only nodded but disappointed that he couldn't ask the important question.

Jimin ran up to Jungkook who instantly hugged him and swaying his around as if he was just a piece of paper "I miss my baby" Jungkook said pecking his lips as Jimin warned him they were still in public "Hello Mr Jeon" Juho greeted as Jungkook looked up to him "hey Juho thanks for taking care of Jimin" Jungkook said as Juho thought to himself 'of course he is my bro I'll do anything to protect him' "no worries am here for that" Juho replied smiling up to Jimin who smiled to him "ok, if you will excuse us" Jungkook said opening the door for Jimin like a gentleman he was and Juho taking every note of his steps 'Congratulation hyung, he's different' Juho mentally nodded "okay bye Jimin" Juho waved as Jimin waved back "bye Juho" he sang and Juho walked away he was to meet with Agust'D to carry out their new partnership they had something planned for tonight.

.

.

.

The ride to the Jeon mansion was silent, a peaceful silence which the two enjoyed, but Jimin was thinking about something that he has found himself thinking a lot ever since he got with Jungkook and it's been bugging him...a lot. He feels hella guilty about it he didn't know how to tell Jungkook but he feels he can do it today, he's gathered that much confidence. 'I hope you won't hate me' he sighed promising to do this today.

.

.

The moment they reached to the mansion Jungkook did exactly what he did earlier opening the door for Jimin and the guards standing as far away as possible "hey Jungkook" Kai greeted as he was walking around that evening "hey Kai" Jungkook greeted back "hey.." Jimin greeted with a smile which Kai returned "hey mochi, because you look like one" now that got him pouting "no wonder Tae calls you mochi so cute.." Kai teased before walking away "kookie....see everyone is teasing me" he pout "aww look at that i will deal with them ok" to that Jimin nodded with a smile and the two walked inside hand in hand. Kai turned back as he watched Jimin's back thinking to himself "D is definitely protecting Jimin as I had investigated but why....?" he was confused as he walked away "I'll have to dig more, i suppose" he shrugged and walked away.