√A SAD LOSS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was dead silent in the car as the group drove in different cars way back home they couldn't stand at the school for any moment it wasn't safe anymore but luckily enough no student or parent was hurt but Namjoon's father.

Namjoon had completely broke down when Jin dragged him to the van and coming along with his father, he was sat beside Jin who engulfed him in a confronting hug and never leaving his side. It wasn't even evening when all this happened it was a great way to begin with but sadly it didn't end the way they had anticipated everything was a total surprise here is why.

The Jk gang after failing in their mission they thought someone had snitched on them and watched their every fucking move, they felt like someone had been keeping a watch on them from the start they're afraid they know their next move so they were super attentive today but they didn't imagine Namjoon's father will be in the picture first of all this was the first time they saw the old man they don't even know him but again at the same time he was attacked this was so suspicious that they were lost at words in order to deal with the rest of the mystery they had to go back home to sort out things that they sure don't know anything about.

In another van that had Taehyung and Hobi the atmosphere was really weird first of all Hobi had no idea what his partner was trying to cover out, Taehyung was doing his best to hold in his desires but this is a fucking rut and he didn't have the meds near even though he was given them now his mind was already forged there was no way he was gonna take them anyway because at this point he's at his limit that he's trying his best to hold in, Hobi didn't even realise his dilemma now that was good he didn't have to know but for the meantime he really is trying his best as he keeps on stealing glances to his opposite was Hobi always this super sexy 'shit calm down' he face palmed.

The third van had Jungkook who had Jimin on his lap wrapped around him like there was no tomorrow, at this point Jimin was really scared but even more scared as he didn't know what the hell was happening "will his father be ok?" he softly asked and Jungkook only pulled him to his chest "baby he can't make it it's hard to survive that hit" he said truthfully and Jimin nodded then looked up to Jungkook with a sad pout "what really happened how did he- hmmfp" Jungkook shut him up with his lips shaking his head "don't hurt your pretty brain with these questions I think he sure had a lot of enemies" Jimin nodded already figuring out half of what was happening but he didn't know Jungkook was keeping a lot of things from him how was he going to start telling him that that's how the mafia works that was absurd, Jungkook didn't want this angel to see the bad and dark side of this world he was truly angelic to let him dirty his beautiful hands "lay down you must be tired" he pulled him back to his chest as Jimin did closing his tired eyes for a few minutes and relaxing under that sweet melody Jungkook was humming and warm from his chest.

.

..

..

And here they were gathered at the Jeon Mansion everyone dressed in black saying their last goodbyes to Mr.kim it was hours ago when everything was prepared and done for Mr Kim and now he had rested in peace as Namjoon held the jar that contained his last remains.

ever since they reached at the mansion Namjoon didnt cry again after that shock he got earlier he completely went mum, he didn't shed a tear and it was worrying Jin "I'm okay you don't have to worry you know we didn't have a close relationship with him my only regret was I didn't give him a chance so we could spend our last days together earlier" he did regret "no honey, you actually gave him a chance just the last minute you were ready to start a fresh, honey you had already accepted all his faults no one is perfect and we didn't see this coming so it's no one's fault you know sooner or later this would have happened anyway you can't just leave the mafia like that you know it" "I know, now that his finally rest in peace it's time to move on" Namjoon said as he looked to other side and saw his father's previous butler who signalled him that he wanted to talk to him "it's okay you can go I'll be waiting for you" he nodded and headed to talk to him.