√HELP YOU OUT

WARNING:(⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)

SMUT AHEAD⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was already night time when everything concerning the burial was done, everyone was done with dinner and back to their bedrooms to take rest after the long tiresome day full of mishaps but who said you can only rest while sleeping there are more ways to relax (⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠).

Taehyung was chilling on his bed in his pajamas after taking a shower not a while ago to cool down while scrolling onto his phone quietly waiting for Hobi who had gone to take a shower.

Hobi came out from the bathroom with a towel on his head drying his hair no shirt and only in shorts and that's when Taehyung looked up to be met with such a glowing sight, he was sure his dick twitched and now he was sure he will have another cold shower soon, so not to look perverted or anything he looked else where he didn't wanted Hobi to see him weird because of just looking at him and getting hard.

Hobi wasn't the one to be fooled, he knew what the other was up to he saw how hard he got besides why not give him a good time then he promised him after all.

Hobi walked up to Taehyung and stood between his parted legs snatching his phone right away leaving Taehyung starring at him in surprise "we don't want disturbance do we" Hobi said said in a whisper and seductively then kneeled down looking up to Taehyung with lustful eyes, "Hobi stop messing around" Taehyung said as Hobi held his waist band of the pajama "he isn't messing around either why would I mess around" Hobi pouted cutely then bit his lip looking down at the tent between Taehyung's legs slowly fondly it "urgh Hobi your asking for it" Taehyung warned as he groaned with his deep voice but seems his words were falling onto deaf ears because Hobi continue to peck his clothed harden dick only making it worse "let me help you" he whispered dipping his hands into his underwear but Tae stopped him "you wouldn't wanna mess with the monster" Taehyung said deeply as Hobi only smirked "if the monster is you I would gladly go for it" he fell speechless this side of Hobi taking in control was something which was exciting him "urgh...fuck" he groaned closing his eyes when Hobi blew cold air on that swollen red tip and later feeling warmth engulf him completely and deep that he threw his head to the ecstasy "uh...yah" he moaned gripping the sheets as Hobi took him deep without a warning and sucking him off hard to the balls he was already loosing it oh maybe it's the rut.

Hobi kept on moving back and forth as Taehyung had gripped his hair kinda harsh taking him deep but Hobi wasn't complaining because this was just turning him on more and he loved the pain. Taehyung was the impatient type a pretty meal to be devoured by him he wasn't gonna wait any longer, as he felt himself getting closer he suddenly stopped Hobi and pulled him up "I want you" he pant lowly on Hobi's abdomen as he was standing in front of him that now he could see how he too got hard "am all yours" is all he needed to hear before grabbing the other and pinning him to the bed taking off the short in a jiffy "so pretty" he praised licking his lips, he can't wait to suck each and every part of that gorgeous body all night.

He caressed that pretty body and filled it with lots of kissing making sure to leave a hickey onto it. Taehyung was preparing him for his huge monster but what Hobi said next was all it took him to go beast more "go rough on me" Hobi found his body pushed down the soft mattress as Tae aligned himself from his back "you asked for it" Taehyung said again hoping the other would fear and change his mind "give me your huge dick take me right now" and without warning Taehyung pushed himself deep into the warmth of Hobi's tightness "uurghh fuck!!!" it was heaven "uhmmmm" Hobi bit down his lip trying to lower down his moans when he felt himself choking to the size "now take me like a good boy" Taehyung smirked taking Hobi's hands that were fisted onto the sheets clasping them into his and moving at the fastest way possible his wolf had took it's position and the next thing Hobi knew was moaning out loud for his life as he felt pleasure at it's highest peek for the first time in his life.