√TWO CAN ALSO PLAY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"A little bit to the left, yes right there,...careful with the vase" Miss Park continued to guide Miss He Young as she insisted on helping to change the decorations around the shop, everything was literally changed including the designs it was brand new again, they took a seat to rest for a bit then resume later to what they were doing. "how is work doing?" Miss He asks as she sips that favorite coffee that she got used to love but there was something about the coffee she was growing to love it was familiar "work has been the usual with my favorite customers to keep me going" she smiled as her eyes had turned crescent, it was now obvious how Miss Park was a 100% female version of Jimin these two were awfully alike and with each day the growing guilt in He Young wasn't a secret anymore she was guilty and she made up her mind to change everything "by the way i really love how you make this coffee i don't think i can survive without it" she admitted taking in another sip "my mother once taught me since she was a barista woman after all" she smiled "i also taught my kids but guess Juho that wasn't his thing from the start aigoo, that punk had to receive beatings from me, but otherwise Jimin was the opposite am sure his coffee tastes way better than mine he learnt it the perfect way" and there it was, a glow on her pretty face everytime she talked about her two babies 'now i get it Jimin once made me this coffee back then in the mansion i now remember' Miss He noted to herself "he must be the best son out there" Miss Park only smiled "i know my son and i can never doubt him at all, we were really close you know sometimes people used to think we were twins" she chuckled as He Young joined too "though things changed i still believe in him things sometimes happen for a reason right?" Miss Park asked hoping she could get her confirmations, she was a strong woman after all but sometimes she was a step away from breaking and her two sons not being here with her brought in that uncomfortable feeling she greatly missed them "yes, and you should hold on tight to that same hope you have always been strong and still are i believe in you only a few can be like you" "aww" she smiled wiping away that one stubborn tear "this makes me happy to hear" Miss He got up and hugged her "it's okay" she supported as a number of things were on her mind 'i want to make everything right i want to redeem and i think this is the time to do so, Jimin am going to get you out of that hellhole' she was determined to do it sooner.

.

.

Mr.Lee sat on his office chair looking tired in the eyes seems he was drinking his life away again "that brat knew what he was doing" he smirked as he drunk more from his glass, Jungkook was really driving him mad. The man made sure the moment he gave Jimin to him was the last time he was going to see him "fuck" now Mr.Lee had realized how obsessed he was over Jimin, few days he hasn't seen him and he was going mad "haa" he pant and looked down to the blonde boy that was between his legs sucking him off "ha..ha" he was close finally, he held his blondes roughly and pushed him more to himself and he could feel himself hit the back of his throat ignoring the silent cries of the boy "urggh" he groaned and came into his mouth the blonde guy didn't do anything than swallow all his load while he licked him up dry and that's when his drug addict man came in without knocking the audacity of him "sir" he called while panting and Lee looked at him boredly, again with those heavy breathes and red eyes this man was beyond repair he could tell but he knows he still needed him for awhile "can't you see am busy" he said angrily and Jay looked down with trembling hands totally ignoring the naked butt boy "i..i need the powder" he said stuttering and Lee looked at him with the most disgusted face "and..i have something to te.." "Officer get the fuck out of here before i blow your brains" Lee threatened as he pointed the gun towards the officer who greatly flinched and took a step back bowing and getting out immediately "shit that failed, b..but i want,,,,the powder,,, i am going ,,,, maad" he looked like a dog panting heavily the drug was over in his system and he felt without it he will go mad and that's when he saw Agust'D coming out of the mansion heading to one of the cars "bingo" the officer quickly got into his own car as he watched Agust'D driving off and he followed behind maybe this guy had shit going on with him.