√ENTITLED

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Urghhh....." a loud groan came out of the hidden underground basement in the Lee mansion while Lee himself walked around the tied person on the chair not hoping on killing him soon but will torture him till eternity "I must say that was a really sly move I mean you went past over these buff guys am really impressed" he snickered as he continued to walk in circles really amused by this person's braveness and confidence he was showing now "serious I would have considered to take you in but ...." he got the hot rod and placed it onto his shoulder blade as the guy below screamed through the clothe tied to his mouth his screams muffled as he sweated "you touched something you shouldn't have" his face grew annoyed remembering what all this was all about "now speak where did you take the documents?" he asked this time looking serious and angry "still not gonna talk?" he raised his eyebrows and he looked at the man on the chair almost falling into unconscious but forced him to keep awake by burning his skin, they removed the cloth in his mouth hoping he would talk ever since the torture since last night he looked to be giving up soon "and who even sent you?"

The man looked up with red angry eyes surprisingly no fear in them but something like deep hatred and revenge could be seen in them making Lee question about it "and what makes...you think I would say anything?" he asked looking him dead in the eye "don't you want to be free?" he offered "If I wanted that I wouldn't be here I saw.... this coming and I will never tell you you where I hid them hahaha" he laughed loudly before a harsh slap landed on his cheek making him almost fall "torture him but don't let him die" Lee ordered angrily and walked out with a guard beside him "the documents aren't out of the mansion he hid them somewhere am sure of it" he pointed out "make sure you keep the search going on or else we will be fucked and dont let Juho out of your sight he will regret coming back here even his officer friends won't see his dead body".......

.

.

That early morning Jimin was already dressed ready for work probably even his lazy early morning self was serious for work surprisingly maybe he got serious for life and this morning he was looking forward to finishing his early morning activities, he has an interview with Gucci brand and later will go back to school. He walked towards the table as his Noona promised him a nice breakfast and he very much appreciated it.

Pancakes of course they smelt lovely and he was ready to dive in except for the eggs they didn't settle well with , today morning he has a huge appetite and he won't stop eating regardless.

Eating like a pig if you can call it, Jimin ate to his fullest without a care his Noona really surprised and happy to see him eat so healthy "wow what a great appetite" she looked happy as she removed the utensils back to the sink happy finally the boy for once ate healthy "because you made it so well, thanks again I have to go" with that the elder lady nodded and Jimin walked away back to his room to get his shoes and phone since he was done dressing up.

Just when he still walked away did he feel someone pull him away not so softly and the next thing he knew were lips that connected to his.

Jimin was wide eyed when his gasp was muffled onto another person's lips, his waist tightly clasped with larger hands and he couldn't even breathe as the other person aggressively kissed his plump lips, opening his eyes to his curiosity he was met with the same familiar eyes that were always there to instigate fear in him every time he met them he was so shook to even move, what was his uncle's sudden move, breaking the kiss as his uncle looked down to his now swollen plump lips lustfully he let go of him and walked away without a say leaving Jimin shocked as he ran back to his room.

"urghhh....cough...." and down went the pancakes in the bowl he really felt bad for the pancakes "what the hell" Jimin was still shocked he couldn't believe but definitely wasn't surprised and disgusted, he was panting hard before he received a call from his assistant Rose "Minnie are you ready?" she asked and Jimin remembered where he was supposed to be "y..yes I'll be there in 5" he promised and hung up taking his belongings and almost just running away from the house not even saying a word to Agust'D who was patiently waiting for him.

.

.

AT JEON ENTERPRISE

All the mangers and board leaders in charge were moving from here to there hectically because they couldn't basically sit in one position, and the other thing making them stressed was the boss who has sat on his high chair emotionlessly they couldn't even tell if he was angry or mad because they were in a stressed situation. He sat there looking at them with no word waiting to hand over their work within this period of time but that was the problem, the work wasn't the best to even talk about, it was that bad nothing was going well they've been into losses to even stand again, sales had decline even on the top companies they were nolonger there they were working hard to reach the top but failed in all projects at the same time making work difficult others even wanted to quit and the most nerve wrecking thing of all is the boss himself he wasn't even struggling like the others they thought maybe he gave up "you sure about this?" Jin asked Jungkook looking frustrated with everything going on as Jungkook was so calm "hyung trust me this is nothing, we will get there soon" he said so simply like the sky is blue "when ...." Jin was loosing hope he really doesn't know what's going on in the younger's head he doesn't seem to be telling him his plans but did he really have any plans because they are drowning down really bad "hyung just work like normal I promise it's going to be alright soon" is all he said before heading to his office very sure no one had a good presentation, like always.

.

.

.

"wow look at this" P said excitedly as she showed a magazine she just brought not so cheap for sure, her mom thought she was buffing around with those UK models she always fantasize about but her senses sparked up when the familiar name was said. "see it's Park Jimin" she snapped her neck to look at the beautiful male that was on top of the covers but she wasn't the only one who snapped up, Miss Park literally came running down to them and took the magazine to look at her baby "Minnie" she caressed the book as she imagined his cute crescent eyes smiling at her, she couldn't help than a tear escape her eye falling right on top of the picture "he really looks pretty" P appreciated as her mom agreed on that too "hmm he doesn't look the type to be kidnapped you know, just saying" Pi's mom shrugged as P went silent and Miss Park couldn't agree on that 'his eyes, they are not really bright they were usually he's definitely not happy I can tell' as a mother a slight change on her child she could tell but no one would understand that rather she kept it to her self.

"the update about my son, your husband is that we have to a conclusion that indeed he was murdered by that bastard and we are one step to bring him down, and...." she first breathed in "what!" Miss Park asked "the Lee Park enterprise originally was Park's so basically my son did work hard for it if you look deep to the originality" she explained as the two looked at her with wide eyes "Lee didn't want to share" P pointed out "the rich life ain't really his" Pi's mother added as Miss Park could only feel a pang of more pain strike against her over and over remembering her husband's words "I'll always make sure you have a happy dream life and make sure no one looks down at you and our kids will have the best education" she keeps on remembering his husband's promises every now and then "please.... excuse me" she walked away upstairs to the guest room and closed herself in, reaching to the drawers and taking out a small folded paper "this is not the time to cry over again" she breathed taking her phone and typing the digits in, she remembers the man who gave her the number promising her he will let her know all about Jimin

"hello" she said when the number was immediately picked up like he was waiting for it "how's my baby?" is all she could ask right away "he's fine I can assure you of that" that made her sigh in relief she really needed to hear that...

..

..

Cute

Cute